Chapter 8 : Falling again

[Sana's pov]
I opened my eyes and I looked over to my alarm clock, it's already 8:30!!! I gasp and quickly ran to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I don't have time anymore so I didn't take a shower, I just quickly went to my closet, I opened my closet and saw the gown I wore yesterday, the flashback then hit me, I then realized that I still need to go to work.

"Aish!! I'm super late!" I screamed as I grabbed whatever I could find

I quickly put my shoes on, I then grabbed my bag and hairbrush along with my keys and phone, I then went out of the house, I was brushing my hair until I got outside, I don't have time to walk so I just went and grab a taxi

After I arrived I pay the taxi driver, I quickly ran to the elevator and pressed the button to the floor of taehyung's office, I waited a few seconds before going out the elevator, I quickly ran to taehyung's office, I opened the door and I saw him looking out the window, he didn't even bother to look at me.

I walk to the desk and he still didn't glance at me, does he know I'm already here or no?

I let him be and I got my laptop out after I opened my laptop I heard him giggle, I look over to him and he still is looking at the window, why is he giggling?

"Taehyung-ah" I called him yet he still didn't look at me "Yah! Kim Taehyung!" I said in a little bit loud voice yet he was still smiling looking out the window "KIM TAEHYUNG!" I screamed, he got a bit scared by my voice and looked at me in shock.

"Yah! I called you 2 times by your name yet you still didn't respond" I said as I look over to my laptop.

[Taehyung's pov]
Sana wasn't still here, it's already 8:31 yet she still isn't here, I was getting worried so I sat up from my chair and look outside the window, I then remembered how I wake her up back then.

Flashback
"Yah....sana-ya, wake up," I said in a soft voice as I shook her body "5 minutes.." she said in a sleepy voice, I smiled to myself as I see her go back to sleep.

End of flashback

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I heard someone screamed, I got a bit scared by the sudden voice, I look over to that person, I turned around and saw Sana sitting in her chair looking at me weirdly.

"Yah! I called you 2 times by your name yet you still didn't respond" she said as she went back looking at her laptop, I just pursed my lips, I went back to my chair and sat down.

"Why are you late?" I asked her as I looked at her, she then looks at me "I overslept" she responded as she went on working "Tsk! You never change" I said "Tsk! You changed" she casually responded.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, "I think you got a new hobby, looking at nothing and smiling at nothing" she looks at me I just opened my mouth open in shock, so I was...smiling when I was thinking about her? And she saw it? This is embarrassing.

She looked back at her laptop and continued working "I wasn-" I got cut off by her "Mr.kim, can you please let me work? You could go to the window again and smile, just please don't bother me" she said as she gave me a sarcastic smile before looking at her laptop again.

I was looking at her work, her side view always looks beautiful, as I kept looking at her the more my heartbeat goes fast, I admit it, I still have feelings for her, but the only thing I'm sorry about is...if she still has feeling for me.

I look away and grabbed my phone, I quickly texted jungkook 'Yah...meet me at my office' i typed and send it to jungkook and he just replied with '👍' i swear I wanna kill this boy sometimes.