Chapter 2: Seeing him after a long time

Sana's pov
After thinking of taehyung when we were in high school I then fall asleep while crying. In the morning I got a call from momo my best friend, she wanted us to meet up in a café nearby to the mall it's only a 5-minute drive from my house.

I change into a comfortable outfit since it was kinda cold today and drive to the café.

When I got to the café momo was already there, she was sitting next to the window and she was busy on her phone I then walked up to her

.

"Hi~," I said and she immediately looked up with a smile and hugged me as I hugged her back "how are you?" I asked momo, we haven't seen each other for a month since she was on a vacation with her boyfriend Heechul.

"I'm good," she said smiling "have you been waiting here for a long time?" I asked her "no...i just came here 5 minutes earlier than you," she said smiling "I see your busy on your phone....what are you doing?" I asked her "I was just chatting with Heechul," she said smiling wider as she mentions his name.

"ah... I see, how was your vacation?" I asked her "good....we took a lot of pictures and ate a lot" she said smiling "aigoo....i wish I have a boyfriend" I said sighing.

"Why did you even break up with taehyung anyway?" she asked, "I told you... I get a lot of threats on the woman he's been with since they still loved him, it's scary...even tho I love him I can't hold on...since they also started to spread false rumors about me cause I'm dating taehyung..." I said sighing thinking what all happened

"you love him right?" momo asked me "yes..." I said looking at her confused since she asked that so suddenly "why don't you go contact him?" she asked me "I block his number and I forgot his number" I said and momo sigh and looked out the window.

What she saw next was not good "SANA LOOK!" Momo said in a hurry looking at the window "what?" I asked to confuse and looked out the window and saw taehyung with another woman again, not the woman I saw when I last saw him, I guessed the rumors that he's a player is true.

Even tho he's a player... I still love him "stop looking!" I said to momo and she stopped "when did the last time you saw him?" momo asked me "a year ago...." I said as momo's order came into our table.

"ouk! You already ordered?" I asked her "yes! And I ordered your favorite coffee and bread" momo said smiling "ouk! Thank you!" I thank momo and the waiter, we then began to eat while having little talks.

"Did you get hired yet?" momo asked me "no...still waiting for the agency to call me back" I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

"ah... I see," she said "aigoo....i hope I can get hired," I said "yeah..." momo said "what agency it is again?" momo asked "I don't know, I forgot but...it's the top 2 agency here in South Korea," I said "dang! If you can get in, you can have a lot of money" momo said "maybe" I said.

After we finish our food we went to the mall to go shopping.

Taehyung's pov
After taking a walk with my 'girlfriend' i went back to my office, I'm the CEO of this company and we are the top 2 company here in South Korea.

I then looked at the view that was behind my table since behind my table is a glass wall and I can just turn my chair and watch the cars and people. I then heard a knock on my door.

"come in," I said without even looking at the person "s-sir....i just want to say... I wanna leave" by the sound of the person talking it's my secretary tzuyu.

I then looked at her "so gonna leave the company without a replacement?" I asked her "W-well sir...there is one girl who called a month ago if there are any slots that she can be hired as," tzuyu said explaining.

"call her and tomorrow I'll interview her at 12 pm ....if she's qualified you can go leave the agency, now go!" I said and she bows and left my office, all my secretary always leave, aigoo....i wish my soon to be secretary will not leave me.