Chapter 1: flashbacks

Sana's pov
It's been a year now since we broke up, I haven't seen him in a while, the last time I saw him, his with another girl, is the rumor about him true?

I miss him, I really do, but I been so hurt because of him, but I miss him, gosh. I wish I didn't become so weak that I let him go if only I can turn back the time where we were in high school.

Sana's flashback: highschool life

I was sitting alone in my table reading one of the books I bought yesterday since it seems interesting. It's a love story about a boy who's been staring at a girl from the distance since he can't confess.

But my reading got interrupted when girls started shouting since the popular boys called bangtan boys came in the room, I wish I can change class sometimes, but I can't, there is no class quiet I'm in, since one of the members of bangtan boys Kim taehyung is always on my class, as all of them.

Just then taehyung sat beside me since my seatmate jisoo is absent, girls then started to glare at me, but I ignore them and started reading again.

"Why so quiet?" taehyung asked me but I ignored him "hey... I'm asking you," he said frustrated "why should I be loud then?" I asked him glaring at him since I'm reading.

"cause I notice you're not like them, every time we go around they start yelling but you....your quiet, why?" he asked me to confuse waiting for my answer "why should I yell when you guys go around huh? You guys aren't that special" I said as I started reading again.

"that's the first time I heard that, since I always heard then saying were precious and special," he said but he notices I'm focused on my book "are you ignoring me?" he asked but I continue ignoring him "You like reading huh?" he asked just then he snatched my book out of my hands and he stands up holding the book up in the air.

"YAH! GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK!" I said yelling at him "what are you reading huh?" taehyung asked me as he started reading it quietly while still holding it in the air "YAH! GIVE IT BACK!" I said as I started jumping trying to snatch the book but he's so tall!

"Can't reach it huh?" he said giggling "YAH! GIVE IT BACK!" I said still trying, just then the straps of his backpack that was on the floor caught my feet and I fall onto him, we both fell on the floor, I was above him, gosh...this is awkward.

"U-um...s-sorry!" I said as I stood up quickly "are you okay?" I asked him since he's still on the floor "y-yes... I'm f-fine" he said as he stands up "here...your book," he said giving it back I then grabbed it, just then he went out of the classroom, where is he going? This is awkward, all the girls are glaring at me.

End of Sana's flashback

Taehyung's pov
I miss you sana, what are you doing now? It's been a year now, I miss the old us, I still remember the time at high school where we first talked, you were trying to get your book that I held into the air but the straps of my backpack caught your feet and you fell into me, that time was the also time I fell in love with you, I remembered running out of class since I can feel my cheeks burning.

Taehyung's flashback: highschool life.

After I got up I gave her book back, I then ran out of class since I can feel my cheeks burning, I then ran inside the bathroom, I was all alone since it will be class time soon.

When we fall together I felt sometimes that I never felt before, my heart skipped a beat, am in love, this is the first, since all the girls I've been with I never loved them, that's why I never know what love is.

After I collected my confidence back I walked back to class, good thing the teacher was not there yet but the bell rang already.

Man! I forgot I sat beside sana, I acted cool and seated beside her, I then took a deep breath but she tapped my shoulder that made me nervous again.

"are you okay? Did the fall hurt you?" Sana asked me with her worried face "No, no, I'm fine" I said as I smiled at her "sorry if that happened..... I just really wanted to get back my book" she said "no it's fine...really" I said smiling, just then the teacher walked in.

End of taehyung's flashbacks