Wet dream part 2💦

"P-ponyboy...." she moaned loudly. He sped up some more causing more moans to escape from his mouth. He could feel himself getting close. Pony looked down at y/n. Her hair was a mess and her body glistened with sweat. She looked fucking hot to him.

He continued at this speed making sure to be gentle and careful with her. She was so small and fragile. "f-fuck....po-ponyboy...g-go faster..." she rolled her eyes back slightly, getting this weird feeling in her lower area.

Pony did what she asked and sped up. The weird feeling began to increase dramatically. Y/n's vision started to blur and she got to the point where she couldn't take it anymore. "I-I'm gonna....oh g-god." Pony started to rub her lower region.

"Come on baby, just let go.." he moaned out while he rubbed her lower region. She finally lost it and came all over him. He came right after her. Pony pulled out, his body covered in sweat. He threw away the condom and crawled back over to y/n. "You good?" He said looking at her.

"Y-yeah." She managed to get out. She was a mess. Her body was still shaking and trying to recover from what just happened. She was caked in sweat and her hair was tangled. Her eyes looked droopy as she smiled at Pony. He smiled back at her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good."

He got up and walked to the bathroom, grabbing a towel to help clean y/n up. He helped her and then they both got dressed. He laid next to her under the covers. "That was fun." She said softly. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. "Yeah it was very fun. I'm glad you like it." Y/n looked into his eyes smiling and began to doze off. Soon after, they were both fast asleep.....

Ponyboy woke up breathing heavily. He looked around his bedroom and saw Sodapop still sleeping and the sun shining brightly. He carefully pulled down the covers and saw a huge wet spot on his sheets.

His boxers were completely soaked in his sperm, making him feel icky. He got up and waddled over to his dresser (he be a penguin now) to grab clean boxers. He slipped the dirty pair off and slipped the new pair on.

Pony then shoved the old pair into the laundry basket and walked back over to the bed to see Sodapop waking up. Pony turned red. He was never gonna hear the end of this. Sodapop looked over at him and then at the bed.

He chuckled and got out of the bed. "Another wet dream?" Pony looked at him embarrassed. "Yeah." He walked over to Pony and put his hand on his shoulder. "I'll help you clean up this mess." Ponyboy smiled. "Thanks soda."

Well that was a turn of events wasn't it. Anyways I hope you liked it. Remember follow me and add this to your library to see more smut stories in the future.
- Queen tea master horny Curtis