Wet dream 💦

This is a pony x y/n smut. Y/n is a virgin.
Enjoy!
(I'm still trying to figure out what to write before I even start the story so bare with me)

PONY

"God she looks so cute. She sure isn't like other girls," Ponyboy told his friend Jason. They strolled through the hallways of the school wearing their track uniforms. "Man I couldn't stop staring at her in class today. She was so focused on doing her work that she didn't realize that her skirt had bunched up and her thigh was showing."

Jason looked at him surprised. "Wait really?! Wish I was in class when that happened." Pony chuckled and stopped by his locker. "I think I should say something to her...I don't know what though." Jason started to laugh.

"Yeah totally go up to her and tell her that you were staring at her thigh or tell her that you watch her during class."

"Hell no! She would think I'm some weirdo. I'm trying to win the girl not drive her away." Pony said while grabbing his backpack from his locker. Just as he was about to walk away, she came walking down the hall with her head down.

Pony's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't stop staring at her. She was perfect. Her hair glistened in the sun, her eyes shined brighter than the stars (Damn sis you have fucking laser beams for eyes), and her smile lit up the whole room.

She could make any boy fall head over heals for her but there was one problem, all the boys were to focused on the Queen bee, Cherry Valance. No one could beat Cherry in a contest at all because she had all the boys wrapped around her little finger.

However, she wasn't very successful in getting Pony. He had fallen into some other girls trap and man was he falling deep into it. She walked quickly, like she was in a rush. In her hands, she held two textbooks. She looked up and met eyes with Pony. For a moment, it felt like time stopped.

Jason nudged Pony to talk to her but he was to focused on looking at her. She lightly blushed approaching him. "Uh you're Ponyboy right?" She said carefully. Ponyboy's heart melted. He was madly in love with a girl that knows he exists. (#lonely) "yeah, that's my name." He said nervously, rubbing he back of his neck.

She smiled looking down at her textbooks. "I'm y/n. We have a few classes together." He smiled. "Yeah I know." Jason snuck away quickly giggling to himself. "I uh actually wanted to talk to you. I'm not very smart and I've been struggling hardcore with English. I was wondering if maybe you could tutor me? If you are busy I understand. Being a track superstar and the top student in the grade is pretty hard."

Ponyboy's stomach filled with butterflies. He was finally getting the chance to be alone with the girl of his dreams. "I would love to help you. We can go to my house if you want." She smiled, lightly blushing. She was feeling the same way as pony.

"Thank you and you're house would be perfect." Ponyboy smiled and they started walking to his house.

Time skip....
They were both laying on Pony's bed laughing their asses off. The textbooks were opened from before Pony started joking around. Y/n started laughing extremely hard to the point where she was holding her side. Her skirt bunched up again which caught Ponyboy's attention immediately.

He watched her, the way she moved around on his beds. He looked at every curve, every exposed area of skin and imagined what she would look like with no clothing at all. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize y/n had stopped laughing. "Ponyboy?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her, trying his hardest not to look at her chest. Pony had done it before but it was with some chick that Dallas showed him. He absolutely hated it because she tried making him do uncomfortable things. (Gags on the inside)

"Are you okay?" She said looking up at him innocently. He looked at her. She was sitting on her knees with her hands on her thighs. His heart started racing and he could feel his face heat up. "Y-yeah I'm okay." Y/n smiled not knowing that what she was doing was driving Pony insane.

"Good. Should we get back to doing our work?" She looked up into his eyes. His eyes wandered all over her body, wanting to touch her badly. He could feel his little guy start to awaken. His hormones were going insane. "Uh I have a different idea." She looked at him confused while she put her hair up, which caused her skirt to raise and her stomach to show.

Ponyboy about lost it. She started to think about why he was acting weird and then it hit her. She wanted to tease him even more but she didn't know how. "And what's that idea?" She looked up at innocently on her hands and knees now.

She looked down and saw the lump in his pants. Y/n started to giggle knowing that she was doing that to him. Ponyboy looked down and saw it which caused him to turn bright red. "s-sorry." She smirked while crawling over to him. "You are fine and I think I know what your little idea is."

Pony swallowed hard. "O-oh really?" She pushed him down and crawled on top of him, straddling his lap. Y/n moved her hands up and down his chest. "Yeah." He could not believe what was happening. The girl of his dreams is about to have sex with him.

Pony decided to try and impress y/n. "Well don't worry baby because I'm a pro." He said smirking while placing his hands on her hips. She giggled, new to the feeling of being touched. Pony started to move her back and forth, which caused her to gasp and place her hands on his chest. "h-holy shit."

He was completely oblivious that she was a virgin. She finally got the hang of it which caused pony to let go of her hips. Y/n sped up, earning a few moans from him. She was a moaning mess. It didn't take her long to cum in her underwear.

Ponyboy pinned her on the bed and started kissing her, leaving hickeys down her neck. He stopped and took his shirt off, which caused y/n to take off her shirt as well. Immediately after, she tried putting it back on but stopped when she seen the look on Ponyboy's face.

Y/n started blushing. She had never been naked in front of somebody before. Pony smiled while looking at her. "You are so beautiful." He said softly. Y/n blushed even more. Pony went in for a few more kisses and then took y/n's underwear and bra off.

She covered herself with her her arms, feeling extremely insecure about her body. "Hey don't cover yourself up, you are beautiful just the way you are." She started to uncover herself smiling at Pony. "Whoever you dated before was stupid to judge you on how you looked. No one should say shit about how a girl looks."

Y/n was scared to admit to Pony she was virgin because she didn't want him leaving her. "Yeah he was awful." She looked up at him smiling while running her finger across his jawline. Pony grabbed a condom out of his nightstand, slipped his pants and boxers off, opened the condom, stuck it on, and got ready to go inside her. "Are you sure you want this?" He said moving the tip closer.

She was scared. Y/n watched him move it closer and she flinched and grabbed it. "I want to get something off of my chest. I know you are a pro but baby be gentle because I've never did this before." She looked at him ashamed. "I promise I'll be gentle. If it hurts just tell me and I'll stop." He said smiling softly.

"Y-you don't care that I'm a virgin?"

"No because virginity doesn't define a human. But I feel honored to take it away from you."

She giggled and let go of it. "Ok I'm ready," she said smiling. He smiled back and thrust gently into her. Y/n winced in pain. "O-oh god..." Pony stopped. "Tell me when to move." She nodded her head, her eyes shut tightly. "Oh my fucking god... o-ok you c-can move..."

Pony nodded his head and started thrusting into her, causing her to moan instantly. He picked up his speed, starting to moan. Y/n gripped onto the bedsheets as hard as she could trying to adjust to this brand new feeling. The feeling that hurt but felt so good at the same time.....