Chapter 24

Vanessa POV

My day with Alex was amazing I actually thought she would blow me off but to my surprise she agreed to go out with me! You could imagine how the love sick puppy in me feels, she kept howling with joy making my head spin a little but I just let her because her relationship and mine are not as strong as before. I know I hurt her a lot so I am letting her go on her own pace.

My day had to be cut short since dad asked me to come home.

I went to my fathers office and went in, I saw one Asian guy and a lady in her mid-20s and another guy wearing a business suit. And three ladies sitting on the couch.

"Van please come in."

I went in and went to my fathers right side.

"Van I would like you to meet the Alphas of the other packs. Like us being the descendants of Simon they are the direct descendants of the original werewolves."

"This is the descendant of Mira, the Alpha of the Starwood Pack Darwin." He said pointing at the Asian dude.

"This is the descendant of Tomas, the Alpha of the Crestwood pack Celine and lastly this is Connor the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack the descendant of Harry. Ladies and gentlemen this is my daughter future Alpha of the Knight Wood pack Vanessa Knight." My father introduced us.

"I'm sorry and these beautiful ladies are their mates, Cecilia is Darwins, Aeriin is Celines and this is Ara Connors mate." My father said

I bowed to all of them and they nodded.

We entered a door leading to an oval shaped mahogany table and chairs and we all settled down.

"We want to welcome all of you for coming here on such short notice, as I said in my letter Damien Lupin is back and this is a crisis that involves all of us."

"We all have the same history and we all know that Damien must be stopped we are pleased you called us." Alpha Celine said.

"We will extend our resources and army to you, and I am sure that the same goes with the others." Connor said and I saw them all nod in agreement.

"I thank you all, all of us are here but how do you propose to kill Damien? We all know that the only person who can defeat him is Leah's descendant and now we no longer have the ruler of all wolves. Leahs descendant is extinct" My father sadly and you can see the sadness in their faces.

"We should tell them." Cecilia said to Darwin making all of us look at them curiously.

"Tell us what?" Ara asked

"What my wife wants to say is there is one last descendant of Leah." Darwin said making all of us gasp, although we are silent hope was filled the air.

"How? The last we heard was the whole family was massacred in Korea 18 years ago. The baby and her parents were all killed." I asked.

"As for now we cant say any more details I'm afraid." Darwin said timidly making Celine stand up furiously and slapped her wrist on the table making all of us stare at her.

"Alpha Darwin do you not trust us? We are fighting the same war! If you know something that can help us especially a news like this we have the right to know?!" She demanded making everyone in the room nod in agreement except Alpha Darwin and Cecilia who just lowered their head.

"It's not that we dont trust you, we respect all of you but the details about her can't be mentioned yet. Her safety is our number 1 priority and we know that you also want her safe but let us all respect the decision of the last known descendant of Leah, Andrea and her husband. I would love to tell you but she wishes to keep the child safe and only tell her the truth on her 18th birthday or if its really necessary like a matter of life and death. Right now we still dont know what Damien's plan is or when he will attack or where his lair is so please let us respect the dying wish of a loving mother. When the time comes we will tell you all the details but for now I wish that you will be contented with the fact that we have a living descendant of Leah." Darwin explained

Celine calmed after the explanation and with the help of her mate.

"I agree with Darwin. So far we only know that Damien id back but we know nothing else. As long as we have a descendant of Leah then there is hope we may all not agree of the fact that we know a little information about the child but as long as there is one then we all have hope." My father said.

We all agreed to keep the descendant of the Leah a secret only known by the Alphas and Lunas and me of course. We were all dismissed and they decided to go back home because they have responsibilities to do but promised that when the time comes they will all come back and finish Damien once and for all.

I went to my room took a quick shower and laid to bed thinking of ho stressful my day was. My mind wandered off until Alex reached it making me all giddy and excited. I dont know how or when but the next thing I know I am sleeping like a baby.