* The Virgin *

Queen Supayar Lat had given birth to another girl again. Much disappoined for not being a boy heir to the thron, the queen ordered everyone to nurture, treat and care the baby princess not less than a prince. And she had ordered every wives and daughters of the royal familie, dukes and counts to come to the palace. Among those honourable women a few has chosen to take care of the princess. Including young beautiful vigin girl Dine Khin Khin. The queen had became very fond of her because of her beauty, intelligence, gentleness and kindness.

Part 2

Virgin Dine Khin Khin was the grand daughter of the Prime Minister Of Khan Pat city and niece of the Prime Minister Of Bagan city. Because of coming from a family of title and honour she was a girl nobody wanted to mess with.

To take care of the princess Dine Khin khin and a few chosen women had moved and started living in the palace. One day the King Thibaw had came to visit the nursery to watch the baby princess, he notice and started to fancy the beautiful Dine Khin Khin. For wanting to see Dine Khin Khin, the King Thibaw had visited the baby princess everyday. The King spend the days teasing and playing with the princess because he found Dine Khin Khin lovely, charming and kind. And started fell in love with her but he was very careful not to let the queen know. Because he knew the jealously of the queen from the beginning. Even though the king had three official wives, different title of queens. All three sisters including Queen Supayar lat. The Queen Supayar Lat is the second queen the title known as Queen of South. She was the most powerful queen from all the other two queens. She had forbid the king to not visit the other queens's chambers and not to sleep with them. The queen choose one man one wife system. Even the King cannot pass her.

King Thibaw trust the Duke of Tine Tar. That's why he gets help from the fourteen years old nephew of the Duke to give love letters to Dine Khin Khin. Dine khin khin has now understand the danger she's in because she's being fancy by the king. She reply that " If the king truely love her, the king need to contect and get helps from her grandfather and uncle as soon as possible. Even though she will accept the love of the king but she will not easily pass or risk or cross something that effect the queen's matter."

Part 3