Part 8

* The picture above is the inside part of the palace and it's various chamber. View from the tower. *

                              * Revenge *

NOW, the devil did not play her drum immediately. The queen knows her time and situation. She did not act soon, she needs to be shrewd and handle in skilful ways. She kept the king in long leash. The king still come and go to the Dine Khin Khin's bed camber. The queen stayed unnoticeably. There's some people in the palace that support and take side of Dine Khin Khin. Unlike the crule queen they like kind hearted Dine Khin Khin.

And the king's adviser and friend Ya Noung Prince is also on the side of Dine Khin Khin and the king himself is still in love with her. At that time, if the queen attack, capture and torture Dine Khin Khin that would be foolish and reckless for the queen. She needed to prepare for her battle and drew her plans.

But this time she will destroy all. She will destroy Dine Khin Khin and her family and her relative. She will not leave a grass.

For tradition of burmese kings, when the king took the throne he will travel around the palace's city and greet the people. Since King Thi Baw became a king he never once travel the city. He's afraid that when he's gone there will be new king on the throne.

In 1881 April, the queen urge the king to travel the city and greet the people. So, that the people will know that the king loves them and care for them. As a tradition of ancestor he'll have to greet the people. From behind the queen and her mother the old queen are secretly planed their agenda. Now the king's right handman and adviser the Duke of Tine Tar is also change his side to the queen's. Thought that him supporting Dine Khin Khin was his big mistake. And started to fear that Ya Noung Prince's power is growing than his. The old duke is useless for the king because of powerful prince. He was in danger. So then, the queen, her mother and the duke are agreed and decided to remove the Ya Noung Prince.

He believed once the queen gain her power, he will also gain his place in the court and political's matters again. He's certain that the strong and clever queen will gets her victory instead of the soft and cowarded king. The duke stayed under the shadow of the queen and nodded everything to her. Said he will do anything for his queen.

How... or... Who will they destroy first???