Part 11

* The picture was from between 1800's. Men repairing the king's raft.*

                    *  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  *

The complainant letters were not said who  wrote them no sign no names. The king turn and looked the queen with suspicion. But the queen already knew the letters were her doings.

                More letters are saying there was a group planing to assassinate the king and take the throne. They were be acting soon in few days. Even the kings trustworthy guards are know about all the plans.

The Queen performed are act very well on her part. She acted shock and afraid for the king. Saying she's very worried about her beloved husband's life and well being. And he should not take lightly about the letters. And find out the people who were planning to assassinate the king and arrest them and sentence them to death. Even included that she was secretly hearing all the news for a while and she too did not believe and now the news were exactly the same with the letters.

The king investigate the suspect of the matter himself. All of them accause to Ya Noung Prince. At the end he question Duke Of Tine Tar. The Duke answers were the same as the queen. He also heard about the matter but did not believe them. But he said more. Putting Nyoung Yan Prince on the throne was not the last goal of Ya Noung Prince. He wanted the throne to himself. He will kill the king himself  to become king and rule the country. The prince had builded an exact replica of the throne and decorated with royal's gem stones at his grand mansion.

The panic king accept the concept of the queen and the duke. And immediately order the arrest of Ya Noung Prince and his friends.

On the next day morning, the prince came to the court to greet the king as always but he was arrested and put in prison. And the king's guard were went to the palace's city and arrested the Pin Tha Prince, Minister Bangan and all of the accuse of the queen.

Now that the king's best friend and his friends are put in the prison the queen was still not satisfy. She hated the Ya Noung Prince. Her angers will be cool when her enemies are gone from this world. She will not let the prince alive in this world.