Part 6

Now, the unpatience queen has put her mask down. She will fight to her triumph and start to bully and force Dine Khin Khin every chance she gets. Because of the queen, Dine Khin Khin starts to fear for her life and having stress causing to lost her baby. She had miscarriage. The king had heard her miscarriage. Ya Noung Prince, Pin Tha Princess and their companion who hated the queen are encouraging the king for not to stand the queen's deeds. They slander words to the king that " As powerful king he should not stand for the queen's deeds and she had not kept her promises. And she should get grave punishment for her actions."

Because of their encouragement, the king listen and went to talk to the queen about his intention. Again, the king order the queen to agree his intention and keep her origin promises. But the queen shouted, refused his order and attack him with provocative words and quarrel with him. From the encourage of Ya Noung Prince, the blood boiling king is now out for blood. Without thinking from his rage the king grab a spear and try to kill the queen. The queen is now lift her under garment to her knee and run for her life while the king chase behind her carrying a spear.

To escape from the very angry king the queen run through the chambers and the royal garden in the palace. Men and women start to run in disarrey from the sight of the king and queen. Maids were screaming and running with fear to get out of their way. All hell break loose in the royal palace.

The queen run to her mother chamber and hide herself in her mother's bedroom. The king bang on the door and ask his mother in law for his wife. But the old queen refuse and did not let him enter her chamber. The palace is in disarrey that time. Royal's maids and servant girls are still running and hidding in fear. To not let the news to travel outside of the palace, the palace gate is now close. No one will enter and no one will out. The royal guards spend the whole day to find the maids and servent from hidding in nooks and corners of the garden and chambers.