Part 12

* The picture is the throne of the king and how they sat on the throne. The throne is protected with glass windows. Now the palace is turn into museam. *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* The End Of Dine Khin Khin *

Su Payar lat put Duke Of Tine Tar into good use again.

The duke went to the king and said "Ya Noung Princ has still not giving up on his goal to becoming a king even put in the prison. He was very furious in his prison cell, before the king sentence him to death he will kill the king himself. He's declaring in it his cell." He's still plotting to kill the king with his friends in the prison cell.

The king ordered " Ya Noung Prince and his friends will be sentence to death immediately."

Now that the prince and his friends are dead, Dine Khin Khin was alone. And she can not stay alone with the king anymore. Without the prince, the king could not and would not protest the queen anymore.

After sentence to death the widow of Minister Of Bagan and Dine Khin Khin had given last warning by the queen. They will not however or whenever shall not ask the king for his pity. If they do, they will be accuse as accomplice of Ya Noung Prince.

THE communication between the king and Dine Khin Khin had now change. When their meeting there was a maid of the queen was always guarding Dine Khin Khin. They can not have any physical contect any longer.

Laters, Dine Khin Khin gone from the sight of the people of the royal palace and the court. She was sent to Duke Of Tine Tar's house as a prisoner. Dine Khin Khin under the watchful eyes but the old and kind duke did not treated her like a prisoner. He took care of her as his own daughter.

One day, the queen came across with the duke young grand daughter and asked her about Dine Khin Khin. She found out that Dine Khin Khin was presence to watch a play at the duke's house. The queen was furoius.

The queen threaten the duke, if he will not kept Dine Khin Khin strictly she will remove his title and honour. She even exhort the king to threaten the duke.

Now, the king lost his interest on Dine Khin Khin. Once he met the duke in the court and asked him that "Is Dine Khin Khin still live?"

The duke answered " Yes."

The king ordered and said " In the future I do not want to hear anything about that girl anymore."

Dine Khin Khin had finally met her death.

She was beheaded by an axeman. Supayar lat send man to see if Dine Khin Khin was really dead or not.

That was the end of Dine Khin Khin. Her sad story was blew across the kingdom. Touched the hearts of the citizens of the city of Mandalay.

* The End *