Part 7

* The picture above is the picture of King Mintone Min the father of King Thi Baw *

                              * Victory *

The king have to calm down from his rage sometimes. Apparently he did and no only calming down he become scare. Afraid of the queen and the queen might get revange on him. He's afraid that the queen and her mother might assassinate him by faking like a hunting accident or poison his food or wine.

He made a grave mistake by listening to the words of Ya Noung Prince and others. He made a mistake without thinking. Is Dine Khin Khin worth all the trouble? He start to think and the very cowarded king now make a trip back to his mother in law chamber again where the queen was hiding. Only this time to make peace between him and the queen.

Now, the old queen let him enter her chamber. The king persuade the queen apologize and coddle her. The clever queen now aware the situation of the king very well. While the king apologising the queen is now yelling and screaming at him. If the king is *sheep* now and the queen is * lion.* Now powerful king is the prey and the queen is hunter. The queen agreed to come back with him to his chamber. But from now on, she will do whatever pleases her that anything related to Dine Khin Khin the king can't interfere her. That's the queen request to the king. The king nodded his head and agree everything to the queen for the sake of peace between him and his wife.