Sorry Baby (yes thats an inside joke)

-Otto I'm sorry... The words echoed back to me through the empty room, he had already left, of course he had. No one ever stays, why would he? Why would he be different?

I remember just running through summer fields with him, or holding hands during the winter to keep ourselves warm. We used to think that nothing would bring us apart, made promises to never leave each other.

But nothing lasts forever right?

I laid down on our now empty bed, his smell was still lingering in the sheets, a faint mix of that smell that's on a farm and his cologne. Tears brimmed my eyes just thinking about him, knowing that he wasn't coming back, he was never coming back to me, never ever.

My silent sobs turned into a full blown mental breakdown over the fact that my loved one just left me, I didn't know what to do, it hurt too much.

-WHYD YOU HAVE TO LEAVE TOO? YOU PROMISED NOT TO YOU FUCKER! I HATE YOU... I hate you... I- I-, I couldn't keep on yelling, my voice was breaking.

I heard the familiar click of the door unlocking, I choked on my tears and tried to wipe my eyes, but in vain, Otto was already standing in front of me.

-I...I'm s-sorry... I choked out, he didn't reply and my anxiety spiked when he didn't move for at least five seconds, but then he bowed down, he cupped my face in his hands and softly pressed his lips against mine like he always did.

-I'm sorry too baby, I'm sorry too... he said and held me in his arms, where I was supposed to be, in his arms, nowhere else.

Sorry this is really short