Chapter Nineteen: Bucketlist

Percy, 25 years old, two days later

After dropping Estelle off, I went over to Annabeth's house to see her in the front yard with a sledge hammer, beating up her crutches.

"Um, Wise girl, you ok? Oh, and Nice hair." Surprised, she turned around, then scowled at me.

"What do you want? I'm beating up my crutches because I tripped over them today and chipped a tooth, so no, I am NOT OK!"

"I could go..." 

"No, stay. I don't want to be alone." I smirked. 

"That's what I thought." We went inside, and we sunk down on the couch.

"What do turtles eat?" Annabeth asked me.

"Goldfish, crickets, mealworms. Why?"

"Well, I got a turtle yesterday, and somehow it ate Denis. Now I have to buy her another goldfish, but I wanted to make sure Boi will be okay."

I had to hold back my laughter. "Let me get this straight. You got a turtle named Boi, and it ate your goldfish named Denis? And you wanted to make sure Boi wouldn't die, but now you need to get a Denis number two?" she nodded.

"Are you high? You are acting strange." Annabeth sighed.

"No, I'm not high. I've been trying to get my mind off of Luke's call." I pulled her into a hug.

"I bet he is just trying to scare you. Don't let it get to you." I felt her nod.

"You know what? We are going out. Do something crazy, have a bit of fun." Annabeth looked up at me.

"Last time we did something crazy it ended with a death threat."

"Ok, maybe not that crazy, but seriously. You need to have some fuuun!"

"And what do you have in mind?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"I have a few things on the bucket list."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SHORT SHORT SHORTIE SHORT! And y'all dirty minded people, don't be getting any ideas. I myself had those ideas while writing this, but that doesn't mean I didn't shove them in the deepest, darkest part of my brain where they came from. Although, it is fun taunting people. SHOULD THEY DO IT?! COMMENT IF YOU THINK THEY SHOULD! No garantes, but you never know... Guys Wattpad is rubbing off on me. ANYWAYS, I hope y'all are enjoying the story! Now please excuse me to go play Minecraft.

Vote, comment, and FOLLOW!

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!

~Kenzie