Chapter 12

Amazing aesthetic by writer_inthestars, this is amazing and I absolutely love it!!! ❤❤❤❤

Blake's POV:

"Should we take him with us?" I ask them.

Lindsay nods, Leeroy stays quiet, Mercy nods and Thomas just raises an eyebrow.

I huff.

"We should take him, he deserves it." I say, looking at Carter.

"I agree." Says Mercy.

I nod and get up, I walk over to Carter.

"Hey, man." I say.

"Hey." He replies a smile on his lips.

"Look, my friends and I are going up north, it's said that a refuge is waiting for us up there, would you like to come with us?" I ask

Carter stays quiet, he looks around his, looking at every detail of his house.

He sighs.

"Sure." He says, I smile and pat his back.

"We leave in two hours." I get up and leave him alone.

"He's coming with us." I make eye contact with Mercy, she smiles.

The gang gets packing, Carter helps us pack everything we can fit into the bus.

Johnny insists we take those damn legos for him, I smile fakely and tell him he can take them.

Thomas checks the bus, he being the mechanic.

Carter has to leave his motorcycle, he says it's okay that it's not even his.

We climb into the bus, Carter insists on having the first drive.

Mercy and I sit, our eyes are closed, I trace imaginary circles on her hand.

I kiss the top of her head, I notice she fell asleep, last night she had a nightmare and she couldn't go back to sleep.

Poor girl, really.

Two nights in a row has she has those dreams, thankfully I'm a light sleeper so everytime she starts to scream I wake her up.

Leeroy sends a smirk my way, his eyes going from Mercy to me.

I raise my eyebrows and look at him and then at his arm, which is slung over Lindsay's shoulder.

Leeroy rolls his eyes and pulls her closer, I snort.

Thomas is sprawled on a bed, reading a book.

The bus starts going, I can hear Johnny and Carter talking about something, Johnny seems very interested on the conversation.

I absentmindly stroke Mercy's hair.

● ● ●

Mercy's POV: