| 2 |

Jennie already was getting closer and closer to Jisoo. Normally she loved the way Jisoo tilted her head backwards when she was laughing but not right now. It only makes things worse than they already were.

Jennie's and Jisoo's legs were almost touching, she knows how wrong this is but it was her own fault. Her own mistake that she needs to pay for, but she didn't know her best friend needed to pay to. Jisoo didn't do anything to deserve this at all.

Jennie grabs Jisoo's wrist and forces her head to look at her, Jennie's fangs which are still growing show, her eyes are turning to this dark but still blood like red and her skin tone was turning paler and paler. Jisoo looked terrified, her friend which was normal a few second now turned into a vampire.

"I'm thirsty for you Jisoo"

Jisoo tried her best getting away from her but Jennie was really strong, especially because she just turned. Jennie only pulled her closer, she got close to her neck and Jisoo's eyes filled with tears. The closer Jennie got how harder it became to breath for her. Jennie sank her fangs into her neck after after finding the right spot, a small but loud scream escapes from Jisoo's mouth when Jennie began sucking blood out of her.

Jennie felt really guilty but she couldn't resist it, the desire to drink some of her blood became too big and she gave in. Jisoo kept whining and screaming in pain as Jennie kept drinking from her blood. Still trying her best to push her off with no succes.

After a few minutes she just stopped and Jisoo was already crying and sobbing at how much she was hurting her. Jennie looked at her and then realised what she did and began to panic. Jisoo stumbled to the other side of the couch and began crying again. "I-i Jisoo.." Jennie said as she turned back to her normal self. Jisoo looked up at her, Jennie saw how red her eyes already where from the crying she did because of her. "W-what are y-you..?" Jisoo asked hiccuping in between, her voice was almost gone probably from screaming so much. Jisoo put her hands on her neck to stop the blood from still coming out.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you.. I-i'll leave now" Jennie picked her things and gave Jisoo 1 one last look before saying "I'm a vampire Jisoo" And with that she was gone. Jisoo wanted to stop her but she couldn't look at her anymore.

Jennie felt more than horrible for what she just did. She called an uber and told them to come as fast as possible. Jennie needed to get away from hee, Jisoo hates me was the only thing she was thinking.

Jisoo's neighbor knocked on the door, when she opened the door she saw the sweet girl that always had lived next door. It was Chaeyoung the sweet girl who could be seen as cold at the same time. The girl that was also her best friend alongside Jennie. If she still was her best friend after what happened just ten minutes ago.

"Is everything alright? I heard screaming so I thought I would come check on you" Her sweet voice calmed her a little but it wasn't the same as Jennie. She knew she would miss Jennie if she didn't come back. "Y-yeah I'm fine." Jisoo lied, Jisoo was far away from fine. Confused, weird and weak. Thats how she felt right now.

Confused about what happened to her and Jennie.

Weird because her body felt empty.

And weak because she couldn't do anything and still couldn't do anything.

-
Thanks for reading, I really hope my writing isn't as bad anymore. I think I've improved but not sure haha. Tips are always welcome
See you next time (:

<3