| 7 |

Jennie started to feel the desire to taste her blood again, she was going to try something new. Something really exited.

"Can i?" Jennie asked slowly crawling towards Jisoo. Jisoo nodded not knowing what was about to happen.

Jennie locked their lips together and started to bite on her lower lip. Jennie her fangs werent there yet so it wouldnt hurt as much. Slowly droplets of blood were dropped on her tongue.

One thing she knew for sure is that her blood tasted like heaven. Jennie hadn't noticed that the first time but her blood actually tasted like heaven. It was the best she tasted in years. She only drank blood from animals but Jisoo was so different then other humans she just knew.

Jisoo kissed back after she got back to senses. It surprised Jennie, maybe it was a reflex? Or did she really like her too? No, that was not why she was kissing back right? Jennie wasn't even fully kissing her because she was focused on getting blood.

After Jennie decided it was enough she pulled back and looked at Jisoo making her hungry all over again. She started living bite marks down her neck towards her revealed shoulder.

When Jennies fangs showed up she bit down on the spot she left her first bite mark. Jisoo screamed at the top of her lungs. But she had to admit it didn't hurt like last time.

Maybe she even liked it? True what Jennie was doing now gave some pleasure but the pain was still there.

Wait! Was i going to turn into a vampire? Jisoo thought. Was she? Did she want that? Turning into a vampire was something she never thought of, did she even want that? It was probably hard being vampire and trying to hide it everyday. Hiding something thats a big part of you something that is basicly you.

There were probably lots of vampires in Seoul, it was a big town. With lots of people and vampires of course. No one knew of course because only a handfull people believed in vampires, ghosts and shit.

And it stopped, Jisoo let go of the breath she was holding and panted. Jennie looked at her creation with guilt and pride. She was proud of the hickeys of course but the bite was something she will be feeling guilty about.

Jisoo's lips were swollen, her neck was full of red and purple hickeys and het lip was still bleeding a little.

Jennie smiled wryly and mouthed something like sorry.

Jisoo got up and walked to the bathroom shocked with what Jennie did but flustered. She liked the way she looked minus the bite mark.

She cleaned herself up and walked out, "Lets order pizza!" Jennie said like nothing happened at all but Jisoo nodded anyways.

-

OMG FINALLY! The chapter is done! The ending is weird but we've been knew I'm bad at endings. (:

So school is starting for me next week and its a new school that means new people, and new learning methods. I hope i can still write when I'm free.. but i'll try my best to write this last week. I hope yall wont leave if i don't update much.

Welp love you all!