| 10 |

Jennie didn't sleep the whole night, she was scared. Actually scared. Kenji was going to hurt Jisoo. For sure. Now she only made Jisoo worried by calling her at this time.

This is such a fucking mess! Jennie wanted to scream so loud her whole neighborhood wil hear. That's how frustrated she was. This all made het stress so much.

And her not getting any sleep is not making this better. She couldn't even close her eye with the stress bubling up in her.

There is no wat making this right, she knew this well enough. She was even part of the the reason this is happening.

He was coming back, no doubt. But she didn't except him, this wasn't a good time. This shit is too much to deal with, and what did he mean with Jisoo also doing messed up shit?

What did ste ever do to him or others? Jisoo would never hurt anyone. She couldn't even kill insects.

But should Jennie ask her? No, she wouldn't answer anyway, she will change the subject like she always did when she doesn't want to talk about something. She always did that but also got away with it even when Jennie knew she was doing that.

But Jisoo would litterly bombard Jennie with questions if she didn't tell her about why she even called her that late. She never did that.

She sighed and got up to make some coffee, otherwhise she would just fall asleep. And she wanted to stay awake to think about al this because then she would feel a little better. She always overthinks everything.

After that it was a proper hour to eat breakfast, she made herself some toast and eggs to eat. And lastly placed her still-not-empty coffee cup next to her plate.

Jennie heard her phone rondging and looked at the callers ID, unknown number.

She frowned, and then realised who it could be and quickly picked up the phone.

"Well well! Miss vampire!" You could hear him laughing after that. "What the fuck do you want now you said everything yesterday didn't you?"
Jennie sneered, angry at him for obvious reasons.

"Ooh calm down my lady, I called to say something." Jennie sighed.

"What now" Kenji chuckled, "If you tell Jisoo about me I'll find her myself. So darling I advise you to not tell her for her, and your own good." He laughed again. "See you" and he hanged up.

Jennie was dumbfounded, it's like he knew she was going to tell her. Agh now she had to lie why she called because of course she didn't want anything happening to Jisoo.

Jennie hated lying, especially to her bestfriend and crush?

I'll find a way to tell her and protect her, watch me Kenji. She smirked.

-

Whoohooh finally !
Also what a mood swing at the end haha I just thought It'll fit more that way (:

Anyways thank you all so much for waiting this long and I'm sorry for the long wait..
I didn't reread because I couldn't wait to publish after such a long time!