| 3 |

Jennie was full on sobbing when she arrived home. She just ruined everything. Her chance with Jisoo, but most importantly the friendship  they already had.

She never thought their friendship would end, and surely never thought it would end like this. Although she still had hope they could still be friend but that's up to Jisoo.

Jennie felt horrible, and so did Jisoo but Jisoo felt bad for Jennie not for herself. She didn't know what happend but yet she still felt bad for her.

Jisoo reads lots so she came across some vampire books and learned about it. Even if it was different from real life, it was pretty similar. But if you know about something you can still be confused when it actually happens to you.

Jisoo hoped that Jennie would call her or come to her house to maybe settle things between them but deep down she knew that that probably wouldn't happen knowing how Jennie was.

After thinking for maybe a few minutes what felt like hours Jisoo decided to contact Jennie. 'Jennie.. Please I don't hate you I don't even know what happened. I beg you don't stop contacting me. Just come over and explain. I'll listen to you. I promise.'

Send.

Jisoo really send this text. She didn't hate Jennie, no but she just felt a little different now. Jisoo could never ever hate Jennie. Even after what happened.

Jennie saw her phone lighting up. Jennie was too scared to look at her phone knowing that there is a chance its Jisoo.

Jennie looked at her phone and saw the text. It broke her only more. Jisoo wasn't mad at Jennie, she should be mad at her and upset or terrified. But of course she wasn't. Maybe things would be beter if she was. Less complicated.

Should she text something back or not? What is there to explain? "I bit you and now you're probably turning into vampire. Surprise" no that would be too cruel.

'I'm so so sorry Jisoo for hurting you.. I'll come explain things soon.' She didn't know if she should send or not. She was indeed sorry but is was weird to send this because it was her own fault Jisoo got hurt. She hurt Jisoo.

That was the only thing Jennie thought. I hurt her and it's my own damn fault. She hurt her crush, the person she loved the most so she send her answer.

It was a few second after she send her text she realized she actually send it. Weird right?

The thing is she didn't regret it. Something inside her was screaming to not break contact and try solve things between them.

And she listened to the voice screaming. Jennie trusted herself.

But maybe she shouldn't have trusted herself.

-
Just noticed how weird I wrote this chapter omg. Anyways thanks for reading.