Chapter 08

I wake up to Joey shaking me. "Get upppp you have to shower." he says laughing. "5 more minutes," I say throwing a pillow at his face. "No. We go home today to see everyone." he says sitting next to me. I get up and sit next to him. "You know you're a dick for waking me up," I said as a lie my head on his shoulder. "Yep and I'm sorry for that." he says laughing and kissing the top of my head. "Do I have to get up and shower yet?" I asked him. "No, but I wanted to take you out for breakfast," he said laying his head on mine. "Just you and I," I asked propping my head up fast. "Yes, just you and I," he said laughing. "Okay I'm going to go shower," I said turing my head to kiss his cheek, but he turned his head at the same time. I started to blush. I get up and grabbed some clothes from my half packed bag and went into the bathroom turning on the light and closing the door. I lock the door and start brushing my teeth. After brushing my teeth I turn the water on for the shower. I use the restroom and then get undressed, and take my hair down. I do whatever I needed to do in the shower. After I turn the water off I step out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body. I dry my feet off on the mat and then walk over to the counter where my clothes were. I put my bra and underwear on then putting this on.

I then split my hair down the middle and pull it back in a low ponytail

I then split my hair down the middle and pull it back in a low ponytail. I pull out my baby hairs in the front and on the sides. I then walk into the bedroom and put on my socks and shoes. I grab my purse and then go back into the bathroom. I do my eyebrows and curl my lashes then putting on mascara. I put some highlighter on and some lipgloss. I grab my deodorant and put it on. I set it on the counter then grabbing my perfume and put that on too. I then turn the light off and walk downstairs into the kitchen where everyone was. "Good morning guys." I said smiling. "Oooo where is you goin," Skyler says looking at me. "Joeys taking me out to breakfast." I smile. "YESSSS!!!! MY FUCKING SHIP IS SAILING!" Anthony yelled and jumped around. We all laugh. "Her and I are just friends guys," Joey says coming up behind me and put his arm on my shoulder. "Well from what I seen this morning it doesn't look like it," Sophia smirks. "It was an accident," Joey says. "Yeah, and I thought you were still sleeping," I looked at her. "Nope I was wide awake," she smiles. "Woah what happened," Avani grins. "I go to give Joey a kiss on the cheek and he turned his head at the wrong time," I said blushing. "YES!" Anthony screamed. "It was an accident," Joey blushes. "Mmmhhmmm," Tayler says.

After talking about the subject for sometime Joey and I finally left.

•At Breakfast•

We walk into this cute little restaurant and Joey and I go sit down at a table. "Hi I'm Lily I'll be taking care of you guys today," she says. "Hi." Joey and I both say. "What can I get you guys to drink," she asked getting a pen out. "I'll have a coffee," Joey says looking up from the menu. "That also comes with another drink of your choice." she said looking at him. "Water." he says. "And for you miss," she says now looking at me. "I'll have an iced Carmel Coffee and water please." I said looking at her and smiling. "Alrighty. I'll be back with your drinks and to take your order," she says putting her pen and notepad away. She then walks away and Joey and I have conversation while both of us are scrolling through Instagram.