Chapter 14

I walked out the kitchen and she had shut up. Joey and Sophia can running behind me. "Hazel don't to it," Joey and Soph said in sync. "Now Lilith I over heard you say that YOU HAD YOUR FUCKING COUSIN BREAK INTO MADS AND I'S APARTMENT! ARE YOU FUCKING PHYSCO!" I said with my blood boiling. "Haha you were ease dropping," she said smirking. "You know I'm surprised that none of these girls have beat the fuck outta you yet," I said laughing outta anger. She stayed silent. "Now I think you should leave," I said walking up to the door and opening it. "Nah I think I'll stay till the owners of this house tell me to leave," she said crossing her arms. "I looked over at Sophia and Joey. "Lilith you need to leave," Joey said. "But Joey you weren't saying that last week," she said looking at him with puppy dog eyes and grinning.

I shot my eyes towards him and shook my head in disbelief. "You know what Lilith stay I'll go," I said walking upstairs after slamming the door. I walked into joeys room and packed my shit. I walked downstairs and walked into the living room to where Jen was. She looked at me and she had a worried look on her face. "Honey what's wrong," she asked me. "Umm i uhhh..." I couldn't speak I was on the verge of crying. "Oh come here," she says standing up and walking over to me. I just break down crying as she hugged me. "Awww Hazel it's gonna be okay," she says rubbing my back. " I need to stay somewhere else for a few days," I sniffle and let go of her. "Oh Hazel please stay Kash really loves you he'd be heartbroken if you left again," she says looking back at the sleeping boy.

I sighed "I don't know Jen." "You can stay in the guest bedroom down here if you'd like," she says trying to get me to stay. "Jen I dont know," I say sighing again. "Here let me show you the room," she says taking my stuff to it. I followed her and got in there. I looked around and it was like a mini apartment. "Jen this is like a mini apartment," I said looking at her in shock. "Its got a kitchen, bathroom, living room, and a bedroom," she says as she shows me around the room. "Okay I can't take down this deal," I smiled at her. "Good now if you're not going with them today you, Kash and I can go to the store and get you some stuff for in here," she looks at me. "I would love that," I hugged her. "I'm glad," she hugged me back.

She walked out of the room after we talked about what happened. I put my things in the closet and I sat on my bed. I heard a knock on the door. "It's open," I yelled. I then heard footsteps coming towards the bedroom door. I got up quickly and locked it. I went back over to my bed and sat up against the headboard again.

"Hazel you coming with?" the person who sounded like Jaden. "No I'm good you guys can go," I said about to cry. "Cmon Haze don't let that get to you," he said as I heard him slide down the door. "Jae I can't do it. After everything he turned around and did that shit to me," I said now crying. "Please let me in," he says. I got up and unlocked the door. He came in and shut it as I sat back down.

He came over and sat next to me. "Come here," he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back sniffling. "Jaden I love him so much. I've always liked him. I could never compare anything to how much I love him. He then goes and fucks some bitch that hates my guts," I said now balling  my eyes out. "Shhhhh it's okay," he says rocking us back and forth.

As we talked for a while longer Joey then opened the door. I looked at him and glared. "Can I help you," I said wanting to hit him. "Can we talk," he asked practically begging. I looked up at Jaden and he nodded. He got up and walked out the room closing the door.

"Look I'm sorry," he started out. I rolled my eyes "you knew we hated each other so why'd you do it," I asked facing the opposite wall. "It was just a one night stand, we were at a party and you k is how things get. I was most likely gonna bring a girl home you know me Hazel," he says sitting on the opposite side of the bed. "And it so happened to be her,"  I looked back at him with tears in my eyes. God when am I gonna stop crying over this boy. "I wasn't thinking Hazel," he said now turning around. We were now staring at each other. I shook my head.

"My question is why the fuck you brought her home knowing it was her," I said standing up. "Cmon Hazel, I wanna fix shit with you," he says walking over to me. "Joey seriously!" I say pissed off. He stayed silent. "I'm in love with you okay, n I hurts me to know that you'd just go fuck a girl that hates me and that I hate. I've liked you since the day I fucking met you. I could never EVER keep my FUCKING eyes off you. I mean look at you, you're PERFECT for fuck sakes." I said looking at him using my hands to speak. "Hazel I-." he was speechless. "I've given up every fucking thing for you Birlem, and I don't even get an I love you too or I'm sorry I don't feel that way back, that's fucked yo Joey," I said shaking my head.

I wash about to say something else when he pulled me by my waist and held my face, and he kissed me. It took me quite a few seconds to realize what was happing, but I kissed back. "Hazel I'm in love with you too. I'm sorry I've hurt you so many times. I just thought if I did stuff like that it'd maybe lose feelings because I couldn't do that to your brother," he said looking into my eyes. "Well that was fucking stupid he told us we could date a while ago, but you still did it." I said smiling like a good ball at this point. "Now how about you bring your stuff back to my room," he says smirking at me. "Nahh I'm staying down here," I said as his smirk dropped. "If you want you can come down here with me," I said still smiling like a goof ball. He smiled once again and kissed me he then ran upstairs to grab some of his stuff.