Chapter 13

I woke up with no one in the bed with me. I looked at the tine and it was 8:00pm damn I slept that long. Then the door opened. "Bitch wake the fuck up," Sophia says. "I'm awake," I laugh. "Joey wants to go out with the group," she smirks. "Girl why is you smirking," I looked at her. "Oh no reason, and get dress nice we're going out to eat and then we're going to the movies, and then we're walking around LA for a bit," she says closing the door.

I get out of the bed and I grabbed some clothes, and then I walked into joeys bathroom. I grabbed a towel, and closed the door. I started the water after I got undressed. I stepped in the shower after it warmed up to the temperature I liked. I stepped in letting the water hit my body and face. After wetting my hair I washed it. I washed my body and face. Then I shaved.

I stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around my body. Once I dried off I dried my hair so I could curl it. I picked up my outfit and put it on.

After getting dressed I did my hair and makeup

After getting dressed I did my hair and makeup. I brushed my teeth and put on perfume. I also put on some deodorant and my jewelry for the day. I turned off the bathroom light after opening the door. I put my stuff away and walked downstairs. "Damn took you long enough," Skyler said. "Girl shush I had to look presentable you know." I said looking at her not even ready. "Hey Sophia said I had to let you get ready first. Why? I don't know because there's like 4 bathrooms in this place," she said. I laughed as Jen walked into the room with Kash. "Good morning Jen, and good morning Kash," I say as I walked over to her and took Kash so she could get ready. "Good morning, have you guys seen Joey?" she asked us. "He said he'd be back and that he was planning something," Sophia said. "Oh okay, I'm going to go shower. If you decide to cook anything for breakfast just don't burn the house down," she laughed as she walked to her room.

I put Kash down so he could go play and so I could cook breakfast. I walked over to the cabinet and took out some pancake/waffle mix. I got some bowls out and a pan.

I started mixing the mix with whatever needed to be put in it. I grabbed the waffle maker and sprayed that with some cooking oil. I then let it heat up as I started cooking some sausage. As the waffle maker got done warming up Sophia and Skyler were helping me make other stuff. I started making the waffles.

Almost an hour later we finished cooking and Joey walked in the door. "Good morning," he says walking in the house. "Good morning," I say putting food on a plate for Kashius. I cut his stuff up and I sat him in his high chair and set his plate down so he could eat. Sophia and Skyler already had their plates made. I fixed Jen a plate and then Joey and I one. We sat down at the table and ate. We had little conversations. We mostly talked about what we were going to do today.

After breakfast I did the dishes and got my purse and other things I needed for today. Sophia and Skyler were downstairs sitting on the couch with Jen and Kashius. God I missed this place. I walked into the kitchen and then the living room.

There was a knock on the door a few minutes later. "I got it," I say standing up and heading to the door. I open the door to see the group. "Oh my god Hazel you're back in town," Addison hugged me. I hugged back "yeah I'm just back in town for joeys birthday and I wanted to see you guys before school started." I said hugging each and everyone of them.

"Joey get down here, your friends are here," Jen said. "Okay coming mom hold on," he says yelling back at her. When he was walking downstairs I had noticed that Tayler and Joey were texting each other. I didn't know about what though, but hey whatever suits them is cool with me.

We were all about to leave when my phone started ringing. It was Tessa. "Hold on y'all I gotta take this call." I said walking outside.

The call•
Tessa and Hazel

"Hey Tess, everything okay?"

"So I went to go check up on the apartment right?"

"Yeah, what happened?"

"So I go to make sure it was locked and well the door was unlocked and when I walked in your shit was everywhere"

"Dude what the fuck. I locked it before I left for the airport the other day."

"I know you did and that's why I called right away."

"This is fucked up. Did you call the campus security and the complex security?"

"Yeah. They said they'd look into it n see who did it."

"Okay thank you so much for letting me know."

"Yeah anytime. Have fun in LA."

"I will and you have fun too."

•End of call•

I walked back in the house and everyone was looking at me. "Someone broke in Mads and I's apartment today." I said sighing. "What the fuck," everyone said at different times. I shrugged and glanced over at the group to see this girl named Lilith smirking while everyone else was concerned.

"You got sum to say Lilith," I said getting pissed watching her smirk. "Nope," she said still smirking. "Well then get that fucking smirk off your face," I said wanting to hit the bitch. I really don't like her. She's always tried stealing my shit. We used to be friends you know. She was one of my Co-captains of the volleyball team until she did some shit that almost got me kicked off the team.

I looked away but she was still smirking. I walked off and went to get a drink. I heard footsteps behind me. "Lilith I swear of its you I'll beat the fuck outta you," I said putting glass down on the counter. "Why chill I ain't Lilith," Joey says laughing. "Joey I swear to go if she doesn't get that fucking smirk off her face I'll smack it off of her," I said looking at him with my arms crossed. "Hey it's okay," he says pulling me into a hug. I didn't hug back, but he didn't let go. "Don't let her get to you Haz," he says still hugging me. "How am I not supposed to. She knows how to get to me you know," I say giving in and hugging him back. "Just dont pay attention to her," he let go of me. "Okay," I say taking another drink.

We were about to walk out of the kitchen till Sophia comes in. "Hey guys," she say not wanting us to hear something. "Soph what's wrong," Joey asked her. "N-nothing," she giggle awkwardly. Then it was silence, but all I could hear was Lilith running her mouth about me and how she had her punk ass cousin break into Mads and mines apartment. "Oh hell naw," I said pulling up my hair about to walk out of the kitchen.