2

@chaschas

436,625 likes chaschas Much needed 💦View all comments

436,625 likes
chaschas Much needed 💦
View all comments

User1: yesss MAAM

User2: we love that for you Queen 👏🏽

iammikeyfusco: Chasity please come home
chaschas: I am home 🙂
iammikeyfusco: Stop joking around 😑
chaschas: Mikey, I just bought this nice ass house, I'm not finna move back in with you just cause you're sOrRy 🥴

Used3: ^^^ pfft 💀💀

Therealnickmara: turn that loud ass music down 😂
chaschas: Lmaooo I thought you left 💀
Therealnickmara: MJ wanted to spend the night 😌

User4: Did he ? Or did you wanna spend the night ? @therealnickmara
Therealnickmara: We both wanted to spend the night.

takenerica: Omg Chasity how you even got in the tub with yo big ass ? 🙄
chaschas: BITCH 😭 I'm pregnant not crippled ! You just hurt my feelings
takenerica: lmao omg I ain't mean to 😂 you just hardheaded and ion want you to hurt yourself

User5: ^^^ best friend me please

Theaustinporter: Sooooo when can we come over ? 😀
chaschas: Come over tomorrow 🤗

User6: what song you listening to ? 👀
—chaschas: Anna Mae by Summer Walker 👁👄👁

I get out the tub and dry my big self off. It wasn't that hard trying to get in and out the tub. Everybody is over exaggerating. I wrap a big towel around me and walk into my nice new bedroom. I sit on the bed and sigh. I heard a knock on my door. It was Nick of course. "Come in.", I say. He walks in and shuts the door behind him. He's seen me naked before but never pregnant and naked.

"So, I put MJ to sleep in his and his future brother or sister's room. "Good.", I say as I put on my clothes. "So, when are you going to let me marry you ?", Nick asked all of a sudden. "When I get a divorce, Nick.", I say as I finished getting dressed. "And when is that ?", Nick asked. "Whenever the papers get here. It'll most likely be after the baby is born.", I tell Nick as I lay next to him in my bed.

He started to rub my belly and kiss it. "He's been moving a lot today.", I say, speaking a son into existence. "You mean she. And I know cause she kicked me twice today.", Nick said. "Hey Babygirl, daddy's ready for you to come out now.", Nick said to my belly in a baby voice. "Stop Nick before the baby really thinks you're the dad.", I laugh. "I am the Dad.", he chuckled.

"What if you really are my baby daddy instead of Mikey ?", I ask him. "Well, me and Miles are gonna move in for real and then we're all gonna be a big happy family like we said we would be when we were kids.", Nick said as he interlocked our fingers and kissed my belly.

"That would be nice.", I say as I smile. "But of course we have to deal with Mikey still and your baby mama where ever she is.", I tell him. "She's a junkie and she gave Miles up. You're a better mother to him than she will ever be. She didn't want him and now she's strung out on some sort of drug.", Nick said. He gets mad every time he talks about Alexys. She didn't even tell him she was pregnant.

Just had him and then dropped him off in a car seat. I promised Nick I'd always help him out with MJ, and since then, me and Nick's relationship has gotten better. At first, it wasn't anything romantic. I was with Mikey and happy and I was still Nick's friend. When Mikey cheated, I felt so bad. I was carrying his unborn child. How do you manage to get drunk and cheat on your pregnant wife.

Now, I realized I shouldn't even be that mad about it. Now, I'm not even sure that this baby is even his. It could be Nick's for real. Won't know for sure until the baby gets here.

A/n ~ Oop 😏 THATS all I gotta say 🌝 it'll make since soon tho cause ik y'all might be confused 😅