19

A MONTH LATER......

"So, she sent you her location ?", I ask Nick. "Yeah, her place is not that far from the house.", he told me. This was the first time we were going to let Miles stay the weekend with Alexys. She build her trust back up with Nick and now he believes she's better. I still have my guard up but I do believe she's getting better.

"You ready to stay with your mom ?", Nick asked Miles as he drove. "Yes !", Miles said as Daya giggled at him. She loves her big brother so much. She laughs at everything he does. She rather sleep next to him instead of sleeping in her own bed. "They're so cute. I can't believe these are our babies.", I say as I admire me and Nick's creations.

"I'm so happy to have y'all in my life.", Nick said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. We've been so happy together. We're engaged and our wedding is in a few months. He wants another baby but I'm not ready yet. We finally arrived to Alexys's crib or whatever. It was really small and kind of beat down. Hopefully the inside looks okay.

Nick parked the car and honked the horn. Me and him got out and got Miles out of the car. Nick has him in his arms and I had his spend the night bag. Alexys walked out of her house wearing pajamas and scratching her self a little. Something didn't feel right. "Hi baby !", Alexys said as she reached for Miles. Surprised he even went to her. Nick grabbed the bag from me and gave it to Alexys

"He has his PJs in there. He has his allergy medicine in there as well. He's allergic to tree pollen. He'll need to take that medicine if he starts rubbing his eyes and his nose starts running and he's sneezing.", Nick spoke. "He has two other outfits in there, his favorite toys and books, and he likes to watch tv while he eats and won't eat unless he's watching his shows. He won't sleep unless you read to him or sing to him. Usually Chasity does it but yeah. That's all you need to know."

Alexys just nods her head slowly. "Aren't you forgetting something ?", I ask Nick. He thinks and then gasps. "He's afraid of spiders. He hates them. If you hear him scream, it's cause he saw one and won't be okay until you kill it.", Nick told Alexys. "No, that's great you told her that but no. You have to kiss him goodbye.", I tell him. "Of course !", Nick said. Nick hugged Miles and kissed his forehead and I did the same. "Have fun. Daddy will come get you on Sunday.", Nick told him.

"Okay.", Miles said. Alexys and him went inside her house while me and Nick left. Daya was in the backseat. She was sad about Miles being gone. "Babygirl, you want some ice cream ?", Nick asked her. "Babe, if she eats ice cream now, she's not gonna be able to take her nap later.", I tell him. "Well, we gotta cheer her up.", Nick said. "We could take her to McDonald's ?"

"That's good. I'm kinda hungry too.", I say as I smile at him. "Alright then my girls, McDonald's it is.", Nick said. "Yay !", Daya yelled. I was happy but I was still uneasy. I wanted to go back and get Miles but something told me to give Alexys a Chance. Only the lord knows what Nick would do if she fucked up.

HOURS LATER.......

@chaschas

652,623 likeschaschas My happy girl 💗✨View all comments

652,623 likes
chaschas My happy girl 💗✨
View all comments

User1: Her smile 😍

User2: Looks like Nick dressed her too 😌

User3: pretty girl 🥰

Therealnickmara: She smiles just like me 🥺❤️
chaschas: She's literally your twin ☺️

User4: Poor Miles 😭

User5: y'all better be going to get Miles 😤

takenerica: ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE !
chaschas: dämn okay 👀

INCOMING CALL FROM BEST FRIEND ❤️

ANSWER| DECLINE

"Hello ?"

"You and Nick need to get to the hospital now !"

"Why ? What happened ?"

"It's Miles. Alexys house caught on fire."

"What ?!"

A/n ~ ouuu what y'all think happened ? 🌝