10

@therealnickmara

656,726 Therealnickmara Baby mama going into labor ‼️ She wanted me to tell all her fans thank you for all the love and support 💗

656,726
Therealnickmara Baby mama going into labor ‼️ She wanted me to tell all her fans thank you for all the love and support 💗

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

"So who's the father of the child ?"

"I am !", both Nick and Mikey yelled. "Can they please both stay ? We're kinda in a love triangle.", I tell the nurse. "Oh, well, okay then.", she said as she went back to her job. "Now, y'all better behave in this damn room or I'll make y'all both get the hell out !", I snap at them. "Now let's go over the plan again.", I tell them. They both walk up to my hospital bed.

"Now, if the baby is Mikey's, what are we gonna do ?", I ask them. "Me and you are gonna stay together and we're gonna go to a council and you'll move back in when you're ready and I'm not allowed to drink when I'm not with you.", Mikey said. "Good job, and if the baby is Nick's, what are we gonna do ?", I ask them. "Me and Miles are gonna move in with you and we'll get married whenever and be fine.", Nick said.

"And no matter who's baby it is, we'll all remain friends cause before all this, that's what we were. We can't let this shit break us up y'all.", I say as I grab both of their hands. "Now I've forgiven you both so now y'all need to make up. It doesn't have to be now cause you just beat the shit out of each other but for the sake of our friendship, please.", I tell them. They both looked at each other and then back at me and nodded.

"Okay, now one of y'all come over here so I can hold your hands.", I say as I hold onto Nick's. Mikey moved over to the left side of my bed. I grabbed his hand as well. "You ready ?", Nick asked me. "No, I'm not. This is my first baby and I don't know who the daddy is. That's a horrible way to start having kids.", I say. Mikey snickered. "Shut up.", I snap at him. "I'm sorry.", he said as he stopped laughing.

Soon, the doctor and more nurses came in. "Are you ready to deliver the baby ?", the doctor asked me. I didn't answer right away. My breathing was getting heavier. "It's okay, Chasity. I'm here.", Nick said to me. "Um, I'm here too.", Mikey said. "Yeah, so what ?", Nick said. "I should've killed you back at the house.", Mikey said. "Aye ! Imma kick y'all asses the fuck out !", I snap at them both. "I'm ready doc."

A/n ~ Ouuuu cliff hanger 😈 y'all ready to find out who's baby it is ? 🌝  who y'all think the daddy is ? And guess the gender of the baby 🤗💗