9

"So, how did it happen ?", Brandon asked. They had all came over just to chill with me at my new crib. I needed the company, due to the fact that I'll be giving birth really soon. I was so nervous and for two reasons. It's going to be painful and I'm going to have to deal with the fact that Nick could be the father of my baby. It'll be hectic but I have to get through it.

"Want me to tell it ?", Nick asked me. "No, I'll tell it.", I tell him as I play in his hair. He was laying in my lap while we sat on the couch and everyone else spread out around the living room. "So, it was the day before me and Mikey left to go on our honeymoon. He finished packing before me so that whole day that's what I was doing. Louis was still in town after the wedding so he left to go to a party with him.", I tell them all.

"So I'll say about three hours after he left, Nick came over and he was upset. Cause this was the time, we found out about Miles. He was angry and just talking about how Alexys is this and how she's that. I told him to calm down and I fixed him a drink and I fixed myself one and then we sat down and talked about things. And then we kept drinking and after that we started kissing and one thing led to another and we ended up in my bed room.", I finish.

"So, when did Mikey get home ?", Austin asked. "The next day. Nick was gone by the time he came home cause Nick stayed the night.", I say. "Why the hell yall ain't tell us this shit !?", Zion exclaimed. "Cause even though we both don't regret it, it still should've never happened. She's married.", Nick said. "Well, you and Mikey were both wrong, but you cheated first Chasity.", Erica said. "Yeah, I know. So, if this baby is Nick's, then I'm gonna get a divorce.", I say.

"I really really hope it's Nick's baby. Is that bad ?", Edwin said. "I mean, not really. Either way, we're gonna love the baby.", Brandon told me. I smiled at them all. "Thank you guys so much for being here for me. I love you all.", I say. Then, I heard the door bell ring. "Could one of y'all get that ? Nick is not gonna let me get up.", I tell them. "I'll get it.", Austin said as he got up and went to answer my door.

"I know he's here so where the fuck is he !?", I heard a familiar voice say. "Mikey, you can't come in.", Austin said. "She's carrying my kid, I have a right to come in !", Mikey yelled. He pushed past Austin and walked in. "I knew he would fucking be here !", he yelled as he saw Nick laying in my lap. Nick quickly got up and faced him. "Mikey, go home man.", Nick told him. "Nah, I gotta beat your ass first.", he told Nick.

"Woah ! No one is fighting in her house !", Erica said as she stood up. Everyone was trying to hold Nick and Mikey away from each other. Me being pregnant and so big, I couldn't help stop it. I'm due in a few days so I'm on bed rest. "Just admit it, Nick. You slept with her to get back at me.", Mikey said as he pushed Nick. "I slept with her cause I love her ! And I'm sorry !", Nick said.

"I'm not even mad about it anymore. Cause remember when I went to that party with Louis, Chasity ?", Mikey said as he looked at me. "Yeah, I didn't come home last night cause I was sleeping with someone else ! Yeah, you're so hurt about me cheating on you while you're pregnant, that wasn't even the first time !", he yelled at me.

"So, you're basically telling me, we both having nothing to be mad about now ?", I say. "I have a reason to be mad ! Nick thinks he can just swoop in and take you and my baby from me !", Mikey yelled. "Mikey, stop. She doesn't love you anymore, especially not after you just admitted to cheating first.", Nick said as he pushed Mikey back towards the door. "No ! Fuck that ! I finally got her and I'm not about to lose her again to you ! I'm sick of it ! You've been doing this shit since we were in school !", Mikey cried.

I felt so bad. Mikey probably did always love me but him and Nick both did some hurtful shit. All three of us did. There's nothing we can do about it now. "I'm gonna fücking kill you !", Mikey yelled before grabbing Nick by the throat. Him and Nick were both now on the floor and Mikey was trying to strangle him. "Somebody stop them !", I yell. "Mikey, let him go !", Edwin said as she tried to pry his hands off Nick. Never underestimate Nick though.

Nick hit Mikey with an uppercut and Mikey flew back. Nick then got up and started to punch Mikey. "Please stop fighting !", I yell. Nobody was listening to me. I was big, fat, and pregnant. I was in pain all over again but now in my lower area. "Nick, stop you're gonna kill him !", I heard Brandon yell. I struggled but I stood up, and as soon as I did, my water broke. "Oh shit.", I heard Austin say as me and him lock eyes.

I started to groan loudly in pain. "Okay, stop fücking fighting ! Chasity's about to give you the baby you're fighting over !", Erica yelled at Nick and Mikey. "What ?", Nick said. He looked at me and quickly got off Mikey. "What ?", Mikey managed to get out. "What my ass ! Get me to a fucking hospital !", I yell. "I'll start the car.", Zion said as he ran out the house.

A/n ~ Oop time for the baby 😊 but look at this baby....

Baby Theo has my heart 🥺💗