One

3rd person POV

    Y/N was a girl who was bullied a lot she stuck with the crowd yet was still a pretty lonely teenager. She tried making friends but everyone thought she was akward and weird.

One day she was walking down the hall to her next class and she had felt some grab her arm and pull her into a room she was thrown against the wall and let out a quick yelp.

Y/Ns POV

After I was pulled into the room I was thrown against the room wall. I assumed we in the janitor's closet because I had nocked over a mop when I hit the wall.

"Who are you" I said. No reply but then I felt a pain in my side. It must've been a girl because it wasn't as herd and the hands were very small but never the less I still lost breath from the impact. I let out another yelp of pain. The figure started to speak.

"Oh you know me". Omg it's jennie (sorry for any blackpink stans i needed a female antagonist)
"What do you want Jennie" I spat out.
"I don't know I just feel the need to beat someone up right now and you look pretty sickening so the bruises will blend in with you".

I was true I have had some bruises on me from time to time because of the constant bullying I get at my school. She began to beat me up till I had the will to push her and run down the hall and out of School ground. I took of running. When I got to my house  no one was home and it was only 1:30 so school was still going. I had gotten to my room and layed on my bed crying my eyes out not knowing what to do.

I can't go through this any more so at 4 when my mom had gotten home I had told her what happened then my dad. They decided it was time to leave Japan and move to  south Korea were my father worked and her mom grew up at. She suggested that I go to her old childhood high school. And so the next day the spent packing and I did not take long because they lived in a two bedroom house so they finished by 7:00.

Three days later they were in there new home in Korea all settled in. They had moved into a very big house seemed like a mansion with a ton of guest rooms." Well I guess dad has been doing great at work" I giggled to myself. "Well I'ma head to bed and get ready for my new school" I thought out loud. New terror yayyyyy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter I'll make sure to update on time and ima update another chapter today to so see you then 🥰🥰🥰