Chapter 15

A/N: Dunno what I'm going to write...This was much longer than the others. I want to put the others POV, because you might be curious right? RIGHT?! Anyway, this is...meh.

I would also edit my previous chapters to make them better but then my laziness got the best of me. I'll edit the previous chapters of this someday but I hope you can still bear the unedited chapters. 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]  

RIN'S POV  

"And this is where you will start school on Monday, Oliver"

"Blinding! What a huge school! Am I really going to study here?!"

"No shit Sherlock"

Dumbass here is showing Oliver around town. Somewhere in between, Oliver managed to persuade Len to show him the school he was going to attend too. I and the others were kind of left out from the two cousins. Well, they haven't seen each other in years, so we gave them space knowing that they wanted to catch up with one another. But the greatest shock was that...Len is British!  Well half actually. 

*Growl~!*

I blushed in embarrassment, clutching my aching stomach. Everyone ceased what they were doing to look at me. I looked away, a pink hue covering my cheeks. This is so embarrassing! 

Then, I heard someone laugh. It was Oliver.

"No need to be embarrassed now! Lenny, let's go get some grub. I'm feeling quite famish myself!"

Len sighed and scratched his head "...I suppose we can..."

We all went to a cafe near our school. It wasn't packed but it had a cozy homey feeling to it. Everyone had ordered their food and I ordered Orange sherbet. The citrus-y taste, it's so delicious! People can never understand the delicious taste of an Orange.

"...Luka?"

We all turned to see Gackupo next to our table. He was together with his sister, Gumi. I looked at Luka and she was looking at Gackupo before she suddenly stood up, startling all of us.

"Please excuse me"

Luka went to the bathroom and Gumi followed after her. We all sat in awkward silence. We didn't know how to react after that. I mean, Luka is still avoiding Gackupo?! How could she, it's already been 2 weeks! Why can't these two resolve their problem?! I looked towards Gackupo and saw that he was looking at the direction Luka and Gumi ran off too with a sad look. This must be so hard on Gackupo.

"Who's the Nancy boy?" a voice in a very heavy british accent asked.

Len looked at Oliver before he began shaking violently. He was laughing!  What is he laughing at?! What does 'Nancy boy' even mean?! Ugh, I hate British! They're too hard to understand. I looked at the others. Miku and Gackupo were both confused, Oliver kept poking Len while Len was laughing his ass off while Kaito...is laughing too?! He knows what 'Nancy boy' meant?

"Hey Kaito...What does 'Nancy boy' even mean?! You know right? TELL ME!!" I kept shaking Kaito. His face suddenly became green and before he could even puke at me, I slammed his face on the table, which was probably a bad idea because everyone in the cafe is looking at us. 

Len sighed before giving me glare and stood up, putting his 'gentlemen' facade on "I'm deeply sorry for the little noise we gave you, We promise to quiet down a little, so please, you can go back to eating" and sat down as if nothing happened.

Kaito laughed while Oliver snickered next to him. Len glared.

"If you two won't shut up, I'll kick your Willy's and you would never have any children in the near future" Len threatened them.

That effectively shut them up. I looked at Len since I won't get any answers from Kaito for a while and although this will hurt my pride on asking a playboy, I just have to ask. Curiosity killed the cat.

"Hey Len, What does 'Nancy boy' mean?"

"Ah, well...It means gay man" he did a double-take before laughing again, Kaito and Oliver too. I looked at Gackupo and he was being poked by a stick by Miku. She had this black aura arround her as she kept on muttering 'I'm being ignored'. Gackupo turned to stone after hearing what Nancy boy means.

Poor guy. His first impression on Oliver is a 'gay man'

"AH! That reminds me, we haven't introduced this guy here right?" Miku exclaimed.

Oliver shook his head. 

"Well this guy's name is Gackupo Kamui, an upperclassmen in our school. He could be mature but when he sees Luka he becomes a man child like Kaito here-"

"Hey!" 

"-And this is Oliver, Len-kun's cousin from England" Miku introduced ignoring Kaito's protests. Gackupo stood up as well as Kaito and ran out the cafe yelling 'I'm not a man child!' Miku sighed and looked at us.

"I'm going to get those two idiots, so you better not leave me alone, you hear me?"

We all nodded and she left the cafe following those two. It was silent, with us eating our food. It had been 1 hour since Miku went off to look for them and Luka in the bathroom being comforted by Gumi.

"So...when will the one with big knockers come out of the bathroom...?" Oliver said breaking the silence.

Len sighed before smacking Oliver in the head "Her name is Luka not big knockers. Why can't you be a gentleman for once?"

Oliver snorted "Being a gentleman is your thing, that's just not me"

"I can't believe she hasn't left you yet...With you eyeing other women like that"

What does he mean by that?

"Hey, I just look at them. I'm still loyal to my lady"

Now I'm confused. Who's 'big knockers'? Ah, forget it! I give up understanding their British! They're too British!! But why do I also get the feeling that Len keeps looking at me with something undecipherable in his blue eyes?

~XXX~

MIKU'S POV

"Wait up you two idiots!!" I roared at them. 

They're giving me a hard time catching them. If I ever get my hands on those two, I'll make sure they never see the light ever again. Fufufufu. That would be perfect~! I might have chased these two 5 blocks away from the cafe and I can't believe they have all these energy! 

I'm getting tired of this. I took out two leeks and threw it precisely knocking the two idiots. I stood up from my crouched position and slowly made my way towards them. I took them by the ear and dragged them back to the cafe where the others are still waiting.

"Ow! Miku! Not too harsh!" Kaito whined

I gave him my evil eye. He cowered and stopped struggling, making it easier for me to drag these two back. I looked over to see Gackupo, but he fell unconscious when I hit him with the leek. These two are useless. I could never count on them with these things! I just have to do everything myself then. But I need everyone's participation on this. 

It's time for Gackupo and Luka to start dating!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

A/N: That is it! Hope y'all liked that. But please comment and Vote. Thank you!