Date & Confession 1 (Ch.11)

ONE SUNNY MORNING THE PRINCE'S WOKE UP EARLY TO PLAN ON HOW TO ASK THEIR CRUSHES FOR TONIGHT'S BALL...

THEY ARE AT THE ENCHANTED GARDEN OF HAWK AND THE TIME IS FIVE AND IN A HALF MORNING.

AUTHOR'S POV
"Why don't we bring the girls to our own enchanted garden so we can have more alone time with them..." Travis suggested.

"We need to make it more... more... ordinary" Esquire said disagreeing to Travis suggestion.

"Why ordinary?!!" Sky said.

"Because girls who like picky things is like I don't know...but are crushes will say yes cause they are not picky, fancy and most of all not selfish" Esquire said the reason.

"You know what you're right I'm only gonna take her to my favorite place once I confessed to her so that place won't be wasted" Hawk said.

"Whatever I'm off now guys... see you at the ball tonight" Travis said walking out to the garden.

"Yeah I'm going too... Bye" Esquire said.

"Well gonna ask my girlfriend Astoria today... Bye" Shawn said.

"What did you say" Sky and Hawk said in unison.

"Uhh... Nothing yeah nothing... Bye guys" Shawn said but before he go out Sky and Hawk suddenly said it together "Yeah... you're girlfriend is Astoria we know, we even so you guys going out together on the day after your competition".

"You guys knew it but How?!! You guys were spying on us didn't you?!!" Shawn said in shocked yet angry voice.

"Well don't be mad at us you should be mad at Cora and Rose they invited us to watch your romantic scene" Hawk said then fist bumped at Sky.

"Yeah that's right we watch you guys on the spell projector that they made the girls even faint when you both kissed" Sky said.

"You're kissed is one of the most romantic thing I've ever seen" Hawk said.

" I agreed cuz. the theme and the timing was all perfect it's like when I imagined you both kissed it's more than my expectations you know" Sky said.

Shawn said "So there's no need to hide how many people knew about me and my relationship with Astoria?!!".

"Just us" Sky and Hawk said.

Shawn sighed in relief and said "Well gotta go I'm gonna get ready cause I'll introduce my girlfriend formally to all of you tonight see you guys".

THEY ALL LEFT THE GARDEN

ESQUIRE AND JOY IS AT THE BLUE LAGOON...

JOY IS CURRENTLY SWIMMING IN THE LAGOON WHILE ESQUIRE IS WALKING WHEN HE SUDDENLY FELL IN TO THE LAGOONS DEEP PART.

JOY SAW HIM FELL SO SHE PUSH ESQUIRE TO THE SAFE PART OF THE LAGOON BUT JOY IS NOW IN TROUBLE SHE IS RUNNING OUT OF BREATH AND GULPED DOWN A MOUTH FULL OF WATER.

ESQUIRE SAW JOY DROWNING IN THE DEEP PART OF THE LAGOON BECAUSE JOY DIDN'T KNOW THAT ESQUIRE CAN SWIM IN TO THE DEEP PART OF THE LAGOON HE APPROACH JOY THEN HE KISSED JOY AND SLOWLY GAVE THE AIR IN HIS MOUTH TO JOY...

JOY LATCHED HER HANDS AND FEET TO ESQUIRES BODY AFRAID THAT SHE WOULD DROWN COMPLETELY...

ESQUIRE BRING JOY UP IN THE SURFACE AND JOY IS STILL LATCHED AT ESQUIRE BODY WHILE ESQUIRE SIT UP THE MOMENT HE GOT OUT OF THE WATER WITH JOY...

"Joy you okay?!!" His voice carried a sense of panic and care.

"Yeah I'm fine thank you for saving me" Joy said.