2

☆。*。☆☆。*。☆

"ₛₒₘₑ ₜₕᵢₙgₛ ₐᵣₑ ₜₒₒ ₛₜᵣₐₙgₑ ₐₙd ₛₜᵣₒₙg ₜₒ bₑ cₒᵢₙcᵢdₑₙcₑₛ"

☆。*。☆☆。*。☆

11th January, 2019.

Mirae's father felt nauseated and tensed since he was about to do something that he could never have imagined of doing. He had left Mirae all by herself and of course did not want to waste the little time he had with his dear daughter hence he took quick steps towards the secluded area of the museum. Mirae would be nineteen within a month or so and hence he needed to give Mirae the only prized possession that he had. Technically it belonged to the museum but he had been taking care of the antique. 

Mr. Kang recalled the day he and his team had found the beautiful and mysterious object back when he used to work as an archaeologist. He knew that the mysterious object had magical powers that could change one's life. He knew the true powers of the crystal ball inside the box hence he was willing to risk it all and hand it over to his beloved daughter.
Being the curator of the museum he would also be able to hide the missing of an artifact and even if the secret was revealed the direct blame would come on him and Mirae would be out of danger.

Mr. Kang quickly walked out of secluded area and found Mirae admiring the antique paintings in the museum. His heart felt light and happy on seeing a big smile on Mirae's face and ran towards his daughter and pulled her in his embrace.

"Dad, where were you, we are getting cut off from are time together." Mirae said with a glum look.

"Sorry hon but we need to get out of here first."

☆。*。☆☆。*。☆

Mirae was confused and in utter shock when she saw her father perspiring like crazy he seemed out of breathe which indicated he had been running which was definitely not good since he had respiratory problems and running in such a condition was extremely critical. A look of concern clouded her face which was noticed by her father.

"I'm fine dear, I'm totally fine." He said to calm Mirae down.

Mirae's father almost dragged her out of the museum and they only came to a halt when they had reached quite a distance from the museum.

"Dad, what is going on?!" , Mirae enquired patting away the little beads of sweat that had accumalted in her forehead due to the running.

"Mirae dear, I wanted to give you something but promise me right after I give you this you will go back to Busan, is that clear?!"