Becky and I

Angela outfit ^^^

Angela pov

I can't believe that vampires and werewolves exist, I didn't think it was possible, but I guess I was wrong. The Cullens are vampires, at first I was afraid but when they told us that they don't feed off human beings but on animals it made me feel relieved but sorry for those poor animals.

Becky and I have become Best friends, we're that close and I'm currently dating Jackson Hale, too bad he'll be graduating this year while the rest of us are graduating next year, I'm going to be sad, I know that much, but at least we won't be breaking up anytime soon probably never after all we are mates we need each other plus I love him.
I went over to Becky's house, I rang the doorbell and after a few minutes the door opened revealing her aunt Celeste, "oh hello Angela, come on in, Becky is up in her room" she said.

I thanked her and went upstairs and straight into Becky's room , she looked up at me and smiled "hey" I said "what's up?" She smiled  I just shrugged and hopped on her bed"so what are you doing?" I asked "just Skyping with my friends back home, wanna meet them?" She asked I nodded I fixed myself so I could see properly, the people that I was looking at, were very beautiful " guys meet Angela, my best friend, Angela meet Sophie, Regan and Jason," Becky said  "hi" I responded we all got to talking.

After a while she hung up, "what do you want to do now?" Becky asked  "let's go out and get a bite" I suggested "great idea" she agreed. She went and put on her shoes.

This is Becky's outfit

We went downstairs and out the house, we went to the diner and as we entered, I spotted Bella and her father eating "come on let's go grab a table" Becky said I nodded, we went over to an empty  table and sat down

We went downstairs and out the house, we went to the diner and as we entered, I spotted Bella and her father eating "come on let's go grab a table" Becky said I nodded, we went over to an empty  table and sat down. A waiter came over " hello what would you like?" He asked completely taken in by Becky but Becky didn't even look at him, she just took up the menu and read it "I'll have the steak with mashed potatoes and for drinks, I'll just have a Coke, thanks" she said without batting an eyelash at him,  I think he realized that she wasn't paying him any mind and looked at me "I'll have the same, thank you" I smiled he nodded and walked away, I chuckled which made Becky look at me "what's so funny?" She asked "you" I smiled  "me?" She asked feeling completely confused "yes, that waiter was totally checking you out, and you didn't even bat an eyelash" I chuckled  she rolled her eyes "we both know that I'm already dating Edward, and if he found out about this, you know he'll get extremely jealous" Becky said  " duh, I'm dating his brother, you forget? And a little jealousy is healthy" I said.

She rolled her eyes again and smiled "anyway, about this whole  'you know', would you like to become one?"she whispered "if it means being with Jackson forever, then yes, what about you?" I responded  "definitely, I can't imagine a life without Edward, hey do you think we would have a power when we become 'you know'?" Becky asked quietly "I hope so, because that would be so cool" I smiled.

A minute later, our food arrived " thank you" Becky smiled looking at him this time "no problem, hey I'm Gavin, and what are your names pretty ladies?" He asked "we're taken" Becky answered glaring at him "oh sorry" he said and walked away.

We ate and chatted a bit "you love him, don't you?" Becky asked I nodded  and blushed  "what about you, do you love Edward?" I asked "more than my life, though I have been hurt badly before, I am glad that I have Edward and I would never give him up for anything" Becky responded.