J. Jenks

Becky's outfit^^^

Becky pov

Today I was dropping Seraphina and Jacob at my aunt's house. We had welcomed 18 vampires into our home. "You can fool Edward but you can't fool me, so come on  spill" Jacob said and I just looked at him and turned back to the road "alright, I get it, you're not telling anyone, I can mind my own business" he said, I smiled.

I stopped in front of my aunt's house, there I saw Aunt Celeste, Charlie, Charlotte and Bella walking out while we exited the car, Seraphina ran up to aunt Celeste and hugged her which made my aunt smile and responded to the hug, next it was Charlotte, Charlotte has really changed for the better.

Bella is the same, nothing new about that, she was glaring at my daughter, so I glared at her in return, Seraphina looked at Bella and saw that she was glaring at her "it's rude to stare, lady" Seraphina said, we all chuckled "she is exactly like Becky" aunt Celeste said. "come on let's go inside" Charlie said looking at all us.

"Actually guys, I have something to take care of, first" I said they all head inside but I stopped Jacob "make sure to keep Bella from my child, I don't want her anywhere near my daughter" I said. He nodded "I know" he said.

I got in the car and drove off, I was headed to Seattle. I reached the restaurant where I'm supposed to meet Mr. Jenks. I got out and locked the car and walked in, there I saw a server, he came up to me "hello good afternoon, do you have a reservation?" He asked "I'm here to see Mr. J. Jenks" I responded  "oh yes follow me please, would like me to take your coat ?" He asked I shrugged it off and gave it to him, he led me to where Mr. Jenks was, in a private area.

He looked up at me and smiled "ah you must be Mrs. Cullen" he said smiling "yes" I answered  "please have a seat" he said and I sat down "I always meet my clients here, it's more comfortable than the office" he said "and it's more public" I added "yes" he said "so what kind of work do you do, J" I asked "oh you know, this and that, you never know, but it's keeps it interesting" he responded " have you known Alice and Jasper long?" I asked " I have been working with them for more than 20 years, I have been working with Jasper 15 years before that, he is unusually well preserved" he answered.

"Yes, he is" I said " I trust that, Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation" he said "he didn't tell you where he was going, did he?" I asked "no, he only mentioned that he was leaving, and he came by to place his order" he said " i assume that his order is ready" I said "of course I have never been late with a delivery" he said sliding me an envelope, I took it and opened it, in the envelope there were four passports for Seraphina, Caspian, Leah and Jacob but none for Edward and I or Jackson and Angela. "Is there a problem?" He asked "uh no, it's just that I thought that my husband and I would be going with them, uh thank you" I said bagging the passports, I sighed and got up then left.

As I was driving back I couldn't but think that Alice vision was clear, Caspian and Seraphina would make it but neither Edward and I not Angela and Jackson would make it.

I picked up Jacob and Seraphina from my aunt's place,and went back home, Seraphina and I walked into the living room where everyone was, Seraphina quickly ran over to Edward, he lifted her and spun her around making her giggle in excitement.

I looked at them, thinking that those two are my two loves, Edward looked at me and smiled, I gave him a small smile and walked away. If I could cry, I would.