Starbucks

Edward pov

"Morning" Angela said coming down the stairs "morning" I responded, she went over to Jackson and they kissed.

A few minutes later, Becky came down dressed in this:

"Good morning Jackson, good morning love" she said and kissed me passionately which I gladly respond to, I pulled away "how about we go to Starbucks for breakfast?" She asked "sure" I said "great, a Starbucks is just done the street a few blocks f...

"Good morning Jackson, good morning love" she said and kissed me passionately which I gladly respond to, I pulled away "how about we go to Starbucks for breakfast?" She asked "sure" I said "great, a Starbucks is just done the street a few blocks from my old apartment, we'll take the car that dad left in the garage" Becky said.

We all went to the garage, we saw a 2008 Honda Accord sport "nice" Jackson said "let's go" Becky said taking the key off the key stand, she threw the keys to me and we all got in, I'm in the driver's seat with Becky in the passenger seat and Jackson and Angela in the back.

Becky took up a remote and pressed a button and the garage door opened, we reversed out of the garage and then she closed it back and we were off.

We stopped in front of Starbucks, we exited the car and walked in, then we sat in a booth " what do you girls want?" I asked "i think I'll have a mocha cookie crumble frappucino and a double smoked bacon, cheddar and egg sandwich" Becky said "I'll have the same please" Angela said I nodded and got up, I walked up to the counter, cashier looked up at me "hi, my name Giselle, what can I get you?" She asked batting her eyelashes.

I rolled my eyes "I'll have two mocha cookie crumble frappucino and two double smoked bacon cheddar and egg sandwiches" I said annoyed because while I was speaking she was trying to flirt, "coming right up" she said taking the money and cashing it. She went to the back, then someone crashed into me, I turned to face the person but found no one so I looked down and saw that it was a girl, I quickly helped her up, she looked up at me, 'oh my gosh, I just bumped into a Greek God, gosh he's so handsome, I wonder if he has a girlfriend oh my God Regan stop thinking that' she thought, I'm amused.

"Uh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going " she apologized "it's fine" I said 'his voice sound so musical" she again thought. What's taking the cashier so long with the food?

Becky walked up to me "hey babe, what is taking so long with the food?" She asked standing next to me "the cashier's fault" I answered 'I should have figured, a guy looking like that is going to be taken' the girl Regan thought Becky turned to face the girl, they both looked shocked "Regan!" Becky exclaimed the same time Regan exclaimed "Becky!" "Oh my God, when did you come?" Regan asked "yesterday" Becky answered "the guys and I missed you so much, you're back for good right?" Regan asked " just visiting, I'm afraid, Forks is my permanent home" Becky said looking up at me and smiled lovingly at me, I smiled and kissed her.

Regan looked between us "oh, I almost forgot, Edward meet Regan one of my best friends, Regan meet Edward, my fiance" Becky said " hi nice to meet you," she smiled "lovely to meet you too" I said " wait, hold up, fiance?" Regan asked "yes, we're getting married" Becky answered. We then hear someone clear their throat we turned around to see it was the cashier "your order is ready" Giselle said, Becky took the drinks while I took the food "thanks" I said "anytime" she smiled curling her hair with her finger, she looked at Becky and glared which Becky responded back with a harsh glare, Becky faced Regan " well it was fun seeing you again, I'll be coming around to visit, later... Come on babe" Becky said and walked away to our booth with me following her she sat down and placed one of the drinks in front of Angela and one of the sandwiches, then they started eating.

After they finished eating "so what do you guys want to do now?" Jackson asked "well I really want to see what Becky's old apartment looks like" Angela said "ok let's go" Jackson said and we left, Becky gave the directions to the apartment, when we reached there, we parked and got out, we walked up to the door and Becky knocked, we waited, a blonde guy opened the door, "hi Jason" Becky said " you're back"Jason said she nodded, she also introduced us to him he was shocked when he heard she was getting married.

"Well aren't you going to let us in?" Becky asked "right sorry"he said and let us in, we walked in the living room only to see a girl and a guy making out " okay cut it out you two, we have guests" Jason said they pulled away from each other and turned to face us the girl's eyes immediately settled on Becky, she squealed and ran towards Becky, hugging her which Becky responded to, just as happy they pulled away from each other"oh my God, you're here," the girl said the guy introduced himself as Bryan
"I'm here" my girl responded "you're feeling better?" She asked Becky nodded "that means you're coming back home for good right?" She asked "no, I'm just visiting, I'm going back to forks, tonight" Becky answered " you're joking right?" Please tell me you're joking" the girl Sophie said looking at Becky expectantly, if only she knew it wasn't a joke, Sophie looked at us expecting us to tell her that it's a joke, we looked away, so she looked at Jason with tears welled up in her eyes hoping that he would say it was a joke "I'm sorry , Sophie" he said "no, that can't be true, I won't believe it" she said, tears spilling "I'm sorry, Sophie, but Forks will be my home permanently after my wedding" Becky said "wedding? What wedding?" She asked " Sophie I'm getting married" my baby girl said Sophie looked at me and glared at me "you knocked her up, didn't you? That's why she won't come back " She asked angrily.

"Sophie nothing like that happened, I'm still a Virgin, and he is not the only reason why I'm staying in forks, I made a life there, a life that I love, it's where I can finally be myself, it's where I belong" Becky said " if it's not his fault, then it's Kellan, if he fuck things up, you'd still be here and then you wouldn't have left, you would have been here, and I wouldn't be missing you" she said "oh Sophie" Becky said hugging her.

Just then Regan walked in, cussing out someone at the door "I just want to know where Becky is, that's all, I want my mate" a male voice said, Sophie walked to the door"let him in, I have a few words for him" Sophie said "it's my ex, Kellan" Becky whispered softly, I stiffened when I heard that.

The three of them walked in and to say he was shocked would the understatement of the year, he was looking at my girl, "Becky, is that you?" The guy asked "it's the seed of Chucky, of course it's me, you twat" Becky said glaring at him "where have you been?" He asked "that's none of your business and even if it was, I still wouldn't tell you and none of them would tell you either" Becky said "come on, don't be like that, look I'm sorry for what I did, can you forgive me and let us get back together?" He asked "you know what? You're right, I forgive you, and I also would like to thank you for what you did, because if you hadn't done that, I wouldn't have moved, then I would have ben stuck in a relationship that I now realize that I didn't want, then I wouldn't have met this handsome, kind, very loving guy who I can honestly and truly say that he's the love of my life and I couldn't be more proud to be marrying him, in just a few months, then I would be called Mrs. Edward Cullen, has a nice ring to it right? But get this straight and get it right, we are never ever ever ever getting back together" Becky said, "no, you're mine that's how it's supposed to be, you with me!" Kellan exclaimed stepping forward I pushed Becky behind me while Jackson did the same to Angela.

Sophie said somethings to him, that shocked us all. we left their apartment. And by the end of the day we were heading back to forks.