Romance

Becky pov

Edward just called that he's coming to pick me up in an hour, so I showered and got dressed in this:

I went downstairs and ate an apple then I went and brush my teeth, by the time  I finished Edward was here

We left the house and we were driving to our destination which I have no clue of "so where are we going?" I asked "you'll see when we get there" he smiled, I sighed knowing I'm not going to get it out of him, so I waited.

He took me to the meadow, there were fairy lights hung up on the trees, a blanket was lain out with a picnic basket on it and you're the reason by Victoria Justice playing in the background.

"It's so beautiful" I said  not as beautiful as you" he said wrapping his arms around me
"But why?" I asked  he untapped his arms and turned me to him  he then went on his knees " Rebecca Valerie Iverson you are the love of my life, you accepted me for what I am, you saw beyond that and you still loved me, so I ask you this will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He said, I smiled "yes!"I exclaimed he got up and kissed me to which I respond, I'm so happy, he pulled away and put the ring on my finger "it was my mother's, she told to give to my one true love and you are my one true Love" he smiled "it is beautiful, I love it" I said excitedly.

We then walked  over to the blanket and sat down, he opened the basket and took the food out and laid across the blanket.

There were strawberries, sandwiches and a whole other stuff, "I'm not sure I'll be able to eat all this myself" I chuckled "you don't have to" Edward chuckled I rolled my eyes and started eating.

"It's official, you're trying to get me  fat" I said "is that a bad thing?" He smiled I looked at him and rolled my eyes while smiling.
I ate until I was full.

We spent the day together, it was blissful but then it had to end, because I had a sleepover with Angela, she wants to tell me something and she's freaking out about it.

That's where I'm at now, over at Angela's house, in her room, on her bed staring at her pacing and right up to now, I still don't know what is wrong with her.

"Okay seriously you need to calm down, and stop pacing you're giving me a headache" I said, Angela stopped pacing and looked at me "now what's wrong?" I asked "okay first I convinced Jackson to turn me after graduation" she said " I have the same time period, is that what's bothering you?" I asked "no, I said yes" Angela said "said yes to what?" I asked "to marrying him, I don't regret it, it's just that how the hell am I going to tell my family?!" Angela exclaimed "woah, calm down, we'll tell them together but not yet" I said  "really, you would do that?" She asked "sure but on one condition" I said "anything" she answered "we have a double wedding" I said  "you mean you too?!" She exclaimed excitedly I nodded.

"Of course we'll have a double wedding" Angela said "good, I think we should let Alice plan it" I said "yes, because I don't think I can manage" she said

I laughed, you and me both, "you did not tell me how you got to be graduating with us" Angela said "well before I moved I asked my aunt to enroll me as a junior because I wanted to finish school as soon as possible" I said

We spent the night doing out nails and hair, and then went to sleep