graduation

Becky pov

We were happy to graduate, no more school, man was I happy, my Aunt was here, even my dad, so was Charlotte and the Cullens, Jackson came and supported his girl and his family and me too of course, my dad has finally met the family I'll be marrying into and to say he was pleased would be an understatement.

It was time for Jessica to make her speech, here it goes:

"When we were five, they asked us what wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case, a princess. When we were ten, they asked again. We answered rockstar, cowboy, or in my case, a good medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this, "Who the hell knows?" This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, this is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in Love. A lot. Major in philosophy because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and change it again, because nothing's permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday when they ask what we wanna be, we won't have to guess. We'll know."

After she was finished, we all clapped, I have to admit that her speech was good.

After graduation, we went over to the Cullens house for the party
I was dressed in this:

Jessica came up to me, "so how was my speech?" Jessica asked "you killed it" I smiled "I know right" she said smiling, I separated from her and went to find the Cullens but then I spotted Jacob and went over to him "you crashing?" I asked smiling ...

Jessica came up to me, "so how was my speech?" Jessica asked "you killed it" I smiled "I know right" she said smiling, I separated from her and went to find the Cullens but then I spotted Jacob and went over to him "you crashing?" I asked smiling "thought I would drop in, hey look congratulations, I made you this" Jacob said giving me a bracelet with a wolf on it I smiled "thank you, I love it" I said hugging him.

I saw Alice coming down the stairs, but then she spaced out, she was having a vision, I pulled away from Jacob "Alice, what did you see?" I asked walking over to her with Jacob and his friends  behind me "we're not going to Seattle, they are coming here" Alice said worriedly, "what's coming here?" Jacob asked we all walked to a room where the others were and out of hearing range, they would discussing battle.

Angela was against the wolves helping, thinking they could get hurt, yes it is risky, and I don't like the idea of my best friend risking himself like but if Carlisle think that they will give us the numbers and an edge in beating these newborns then, I trust their decision.

So tomorrow is training, Jasper will be teaching them how to defeat the newborns.

~time skip to tomorrow~

We were at a clearing, waiting on the wolves to arrive, when. They finally arrived, I sought out Jake when I saw him "hey Jake" I said.

The training began Emmett went up against Jasper but he lost, Rosalie went up against Jasper but lost, same Jasper is good.

Carlisle and Edward went up against each other at first Edward pinned Carlisle down, I cheered for him, he got distracted, giving Carlisle the opportunity to pin him, which caused me to laugh. "You can't decide what to do can you?" Rose asked looking amused I shook my head no.

All in all, today was very productive, well for them.