No more-A third person POV

A/N: This is going to be from a bird's-eye perspective. AKA a third person perspective. 

As he slumped to the ground, Tam's shadows enveloped the pair in darkness. 

A flaming piece of stone had hit Tam's head, and knocked him out. 

The hood of Tam's cloak caught on fire, but the flames were quickly extinguished by Tam's shadows. 

His shadows were not quick enough to cover all of his body, and Tam's boots began to blister. 

The flames burned through his boots in a matter of seconds, and engulfed his feet.

An unconscious Tam fought the flames with the shadows, and he only sustained a burns, but they were harsh, and his skin began to blister. 

As his hand hit the ground after his ordeal, it came down upon a sharp rock. 

It broke Tam's Panic Switch, setting off a tiny flash of color, and grew dark. 

As the flames and shadows fought each other, desperate to surround the two friends, the breathing inside the shapeless mass of shadows slowed. 

The flames were sucking up all the oxygen, and the shadows weren't letting in any air. 

It was only a matter of time until there was no turning back from Death's door and another Wanderling was planted. 

If the bodies were ever found. 

It all depended on that one flash. 

A/N: Okay. I'm going to stop there. If you guys want more, comment. I'm just going to work on something else in the meantime. I would like to write more though. Fingers crossed!