marichat || 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰

"Aaaaaahhh!" Marinette screamed as the akumatized victim, Gumdrop, (stupid, IKR) grabbed her. Her screams of fear were pierced through the tranquil in the park. She couldn't transform. She just had to hope she could maneuver her way out or have Chat Noir save her.

"Put. My Purrincess. DOWN." Chat said in utter menace. Marinette had never heard Chat speak that way, so vengeful.

"Hahahaha!!! Kitty wants to save his purr-incess! Come and get her." Gumdrop spoke and threw me very far. As I plummeted through the air, I knew Chat would save me, because god forbid I transformed into Ladybug.

Then, I felt two strong hands clutch onto me. We landed on the ground. I looked up, and to no surprise, saw my kitty. "You're safe now, my purrincess. Go and hide." He said. "W-wait...Chat..." I murmered.

"Hmmm...Mari?" he turned back around. I grabbed him by the bell and planted a firm kiss on his peach lips. 

He melted into the kiss and held my face. We broke apart. He looked at me in the eyes and twirled one strand of my hair around his finger. "M-marinette...?" he asked, bewildered.

"Thanks for saving me......" I blushed and looked away. "You're very welcome, my purrincess..." he winked and used his baton to propel him back to the akuma. 

"What did I just do?!???" I whisper-screamed to Tikki in my purse. "Who knows...maybe Chat Noir isn't just a friend..." she giggled.

I touched my lips and blushed. "No...well...." I whispered to myself, running into an alley to join Chat.