ladrien || 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

*A sad one-shot*

"Where is  she?" Adrien wondered out loud. Ladybug had gone missing for 2 weeks now, and she had promised to visit Adrien every night.

Adrien was falling deeper and deeper into depression. First his mom left, then he was locked up in his house, and now the one and only love of his life was gone missing? How could he even survive. How could he just smile politely day after day to people that wronged him. How could he deal with this. Being Chat was a big job enough. He was crumbling, slowly but surely.

He walked over to the window, watching the cars go by in the night and the moon rise up. He spotted- no that couldn't be- Ladybug running across rooftops?!? He pounded on the window, desperately trying to get her attention, but she seemed like she forgot about him.

Forgot. Forgot. That word made Adrien crumple to the ground, tears streaming down his face. How could he live without her. She was his everything. His muse, his life, his joy, his world. He would rather die then see Ladybug in pain. He would anything and everything for him. He loved her more then she'd ever know. 

Adrien fell to the floor, sobbing over loves forgotten and lives lost. He couldn't bear the pain anymore. He would run away, run away with her, to be with his Bugaboo.

He couldn't live a life without her.