ladynoir || 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Ladybug...can you confirm the rumors...? Are you and Chat Noir dating???" Alya asked, holding up the microphone to Ladybug. 

"Umm...no, no we are not..." she sighed. "Ohh....you mean by how LB just hasn't realized her undying love for me, then yes." Chat smirked and layed his hand on his bugaboo's shoulder.

"You just haven't realized it yet, bugaboo. We're made for each other." he said and looked at her. He leaned in and tried to kiss her. She put her hand on his mouth and turned away.

"I am in love with another boy...sorry, Chat..." she looked away. "Bugaboo, come on...just admit it...who stole the amazing Ladybug's heart?" he acted wounded.

"Well....Alya, can this interview stay private...?" she asked. "Yes, Ladybug, I'll keep a secret." Alya said and turned off her camera.

"I am in love with Adrien Agreste." she said firmly. "W-WHAT?!? HIM?!?" He sputtered. Himself had stolen his lady's heart? "It's not like that, just like a celebrity crush. It's more then that...I know him....err--I mean I have visited him at his house and he is very kind, helpful, and sweet and he seems very smart and is, on top of that he is the handsomest boy in the world..." she sighed dreamily and clasped her hands to her heart.

"Seriously? This is crazy...I know Adrien!" Alya squealed. Chat couldn't believe it. He had picked up on Ladybug's stumble when she said she knew him.

'So my lady knows me in civilian life...hmm...helps me figure out what beautiful, smart, and overall amazing girl is under that mask...'  he thought.

'Someday, my lady, someday somewhere somehow I'll find out who you are...and I'll make you mine...'  he thought.