adrienette || 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

*A reveal one-shot*

Marinette was SO nervous. Like, more nervous then she'd ever been. More then nervous when she fought akumas, more nervous then the end-of-the-year test, more nervous then when she designed the hat for Gabriel Agreste's competition.

She was going to the beach. WITH ADRIEN. She was going to see Adrien shirtless and make a huge stuttering, blushing, clumsy mess of herself. As usual.

Luckily, Alya and Nino were coming as well. (They are all wearing what is in the picture, except Adrien is shirtless for the story- you'll see why)

--------------------------------after they got to the beach----------------------------------

Marinette was walking with Alya, sipping on a smoothie when she saw IT. Adrien's body. In all it's glory. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She tripped over a ball and fell on her face. Alya helped her up and whispered, "So I presume you've seen Adrien already...?"

Marinette blushed. "N-no...!" She lied. "Mhmmm.." Alya gave her a side eye. She knew her too well.

Then, Adrien turned around. His back faced the girls. But Marinette saw something. Something Adrien possibly couldn't have gotten. He had a HUGE, jagged scar running down his back.

Marinette had a flashback:

"Ladybug, watch out!!!!" Chat yelled as a beam was racing toward Ladybug. Ladybug turned around, not quick enough and saw Chat jumping in front of her. The beam created a jagged cut on his back, bleeding. 

"Oh my god, Chat, are you okay?" She cried out. "Y-yes, I'm f-fine..." Chat stuttered in pain. "Just purify the akuma and cleanse everything. That will heal my cut." He said, falling onto the ground. It was an extremely deep cut, the kind that would make you get stiches.

Ladybug turned away, tears in her eyes. She didn't like seeing people get hurt. "Bye bye little butterfly." The butterfly flew away, cleansed. "Miraculous Ladybug!!" She called out and tiny ladybugs cleansed Paris.

Chat's cut healed partially, less deep then before, but a huge scar that was scabbed was in it's place. "Are you sure you're okay, Chat?" Ladybug rushed over. "Yes, I'm better now." Ladybug's kindness warmed up Chat's heart.

"It'll heal." He hobbled away, still slightly in pain, but much better and just needed some rest.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Marinette screamed. Adrien turned around. "YOU STUPID FREAKING CAT! STOP SACRIFICING YOURSELF FOR ME!!!!!" She yelled, propelling herself at Adrien. She ran over and stopped right in front of him.

"I HAD TO SAVE YOU, MILADY! Your pain....it's...it's m-my pain..." he trailed off softly. Marinette weakened. "Look, I can take care of myself, kitty." she whispered. "I know....I know..." he said.

"I've found you, buggaboo..." he whispered in her ear. She giggled. "And I've found you too, my chaton..." she whispered back.

The coupled ran to the ocean and swam in the water. They needed to talk about anything and everything with each other. No more secrets.

"What. The. Hell. WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?" Alya screeched at Nino. "I really dunno...let's go get smoothies. They look like they need to talk. Plus, let's go let Adrienette sail." Nino replied, being the all-knowing-shipping god he is.

"Oh...okay..." Nino's calmness relaxed Alya. The two couples spent well-earned time together, at last.