ladrien || 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

"Hey, Adrien...Heyyyy Adriiienn.." Ladybug did finger-guns. She spun around, flipping a pigtail. "Adrien, I have something to tell you."

"No, that's no right..." She sighed. "Hi, Adrien, I'm in love with you."

Ladybug was practicing confessing to Adrien Agreste, the boy she obviously knew in real life, and now visited him as Ladybug at his house through his window. Ladybug knew guys like Adrien (i.e. perfect guys, in her opinion,) would never fall for a normal girl like Marinette, so maybe he'd reciprocate to Ladybug.        

She glanced at the big clock on the elevator of the Eiffel Tower. It read a quarter to 8. It was time to leave to go to his place.

She yo-yoed throughout the city, looking at passersby. She spotted a couple holding hands. She sighed. 'Hopefully tonight will end that way.'

She landed at Adrien's bedroom windowsill, peering in. She knocked. "Adrien?" She asked quietly.

He walked over and saw Ladybug standing at his window. 'LADYBUG!'  Adrien thought. He opened the window for the heroine. "Hi, Ladybug." 

"Hey, Adrien." Ladybug mentally bashed herself. She didn't mean to say "hey", she meant "hi".

"So what's up?" Adrien asked.

"Um nothing..er.." Ladybug stuttered. She was so nervous. This perfect, amazing boy was standing in front of her, and her internal Marinette side had to kick in right now?           

"Adrien, I have er-" Ladybug stopped. She was clearly overthinking this. 'Just speak from the heart,'  Tikki told her from inside her earring, overseeing this event. "Right."  Ladybug mentally said back.         

"Adrien, can you sit down?" Ladybug gestured for him to sit down next to her on the piano bench. "Sure.." Adrien was puzzled, but obliged.

"Look." Ladybug took his hands in hers. Adrien blushed, and Ladybug fought the urge to as well.

"You're always very nice to me, I can tell you are a patient and caring person." Ladybug began her confession, careful not to give away to much; as to keep her identity a secret. "You seem very smart, as you do Chinese and how I've helped you with homework. And you're also very handsome, you're a model, duh. And so I know it's a bit crazy, but I-"

She stopped. 'Damn it, Marinette, don't stop talking NOW!!!'  She screamed in her head. She sighed.

"What I'm trying to say, Adrien Jacques Agreste, is that I love you."