Cream, rain and... feelings?

Tony thoughts:

Just the thought came to my mind when leaving work, I had to do something so that Ziva found out once and for all that I love, so I'm here in front of your door expecting to have courage to ring until ...

The door opened and there she was, as perfect as ever ...

Z-What are you doing here Tony - Ziva asked somewhat confusing.

T-I do not know ... I was walking around and it started raining and'm not with the car so did not know where to go faster ... - Tony said putting whipped puppy face.

Z- Tony, is not raining ... But it, if it is true that it is cold.

God is so perfect ... I can not understand how I can be your friend if looking at me I see nothing but a big dark hole ... But, look at her, wearing her typical dress before bed (I know from movie nights I spent at home), it looks so sexy, god'm really hot and nothing more than to see it as well and smiling, I have already tell ...

Thoughts Ziva:

He was about to go take a shower when I heard footsteps outside and I decided to see what it was.

I saw quite puzzled Tony and I started thinking that was there so, we miss and there he was, so fucking sexy as ever, only one of his eyes makes everything within me around my brain and is fence rental, god had to say and how I felt about him before that my actions will return more intense and can not control but ...

T- Ziva ... long wanted to tell you this ... / Me Tony said as he walked closer and closer to my / no ... no better ... what if we see a movie before?

¿Really Tony? I thought I was going to say something ... but no ... I think he's afraid to tell me that this can not go further because he has a girlfriend, long I've been very distracted and writing letters to guess are for HER, god as I would like to be it and enjoy every day of sight of a naked Tony ... god that idea is killing me inside, I feel like I'm really burning inside ....

To Be Continued ...

/Yes,yes Im very cruel but it will reward you, I swear! is quite strong (hence the warning so walk carefully ;) hope you like the story :*