Come home for Christmas... (english)

/ Tony was still in office, thinking about the past, in his history when ... /

Mg: Tony ... You should go home, and I'll go back and if you want we can go to take a few beers because today is Christmas Eve and I have nothing better to do and ... - Didint finish the sentence when Tony interrups him.

T: No, quiet rookie, go home to celebrate with your sister, I stay a little longer and then I go home ... - Tony said staring.

Mg: Okay, whatever you want, but do not say I did not invite you, Merry Christmas Eve.- MgGoo said  to Tony.-entering the elevator without realizing the person who had gone before this.

T: Small elf ... When will he learn that I need to be alone / Tony said taking the necklace Star of David on his hand / God Ziva ... I miss you ... Not a single call, not a single message ... Nothing, not even Christmas ... back to see you be my best Christmas present ...

I had to say so many things ... but you left me, I asked time and already almost been a year without seeing and all this is hell without you ... -

UKN: I did not know I miss them both Tony ... -

U-God I think I'm going to hallucinate, now to hear her voice in my mind ... Said Tony surprised.

K (Kate): Do not be such an idiot Tony, look into the hole next to the elevator, is there, really waiting for you.- said the ghost of Kate as fast as it came, it went.

T: Now I also see Kate? Must be a sign ... maybe I'll see the damned hole.- Tony said angry.

/ Tony gets up and goes into the hole and then sees his best Christmas present was there /

T: Wao ... didint think that will happenen .. WHAT THE HELL IM SAYING, COME HERE MY LOVE! / Tony said as he kissed her, gently at first but then with unimaginable passion /

Z: I'm glad to see you too Mon petit pois.- Ziva said with a big smile.

T: This is my best Christmas Ziva ... but I have to tell you something and this ... - Do not finish the sentence because Ziva interrupts him.

Z: I know you wanted me and thats why I came, Tony, I've realized that I really cant live without you, I cant even sleep without you next to me, this year has given me time to think how much I love you, and i realized how much i wanted to be every single day of my life with ... -

T: God! Ziva! Do not know how I've waited this time.- / Tony said kneeling before a shocked Ziva / ¿Ziva David, would you accept this idiot husband?

Z: WAO! I DIDINT EXPECT THAT TONY! OF COURSE I WANT - Ziva said as he lifted her into the air and kissed her passionately.

Well, this is my Christmas story ... I hope you liked it and really thank you very much for reading, greatly help me a comment and I dedicate this chapter to my lovely Merle.

Merle darling, this is my Christmas present to you, hope you like it and I wish I could give you something, but you live far from my ... this is the best I can do for you in a not celebrate Christmas but you deserve this gift so wonderful you are and understanding.

Really wish you like the chapter and enjoy my dreams. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. I love you beautiful!