Part 10

Xaviers POV

It's been over a month since I've seen her, 42 days since I've last set my eyes on the most intriguing woman I have ever met. I've known many women, been intimate with many women but none quite like Mika. Something about her just has me completely captivated. She's beautiful and although she acts confident, I can see through it. The way her shoulders drop when she walks into a room with other women, how her fingers begin to drum against her thick thighs. She truly has no idea how beautiful she is and that makes me want her even more. I want to be able to show her how beautiful she is, how worthy she is.

I'm pulled from my thoughts as the flight attendant approaches me "Mr. York, the plane will begin it's descent in 20 minutes.", I return her statement with a curt nod to show that I understand. I'm arriving home from being in Europe, I have a billion dollar business over there but prefer to keep my European and North American business separate. I see how peoples attitude towards me changes when they find out that I'm a millionaire, I can't deal with the s*it that would come along with them finding out that I'm actually a billionaire. There's only been one person that maintained the same composure with me both before and after finding out I'm wealthy and that's the Mika, my brown eyed beauty. I wanted to bring her with me to Europe but a part of me knows that everyone has their price and I don't want her to want me for my money, I need her to want me for who I am.

I decide to forego stopping at my penthouse and head straight to the office, Mika is there and I need to be in her presence. As I enter my building I'm greeted by the receptionist, I can never remember her name mainly due to the fact that I have to change out receptionist frequently. For so many of them they are under a belief that if they can get into my company they can also get into my bed, which is not the case.

Stepping out of the elevator I go straight to the boardroom and something has my ears perking up.

"Come on Tam, we've been at this for hours how about we head out for a drink and something to eat, we can finish this up later." It's Tyson, the newest marketing recruit. I remain out of sight by the threshold to see how this all plays out.

"I'm here to work, not to go out for drinks Tyson, although York realty is a very important client it's not my only one and I have to ensure that this project progresses within the correct time frames. If I'm behind here then my other clients will miss out and I'm not willing to do that." That's my Mika, I'm about to enter when Tyson continues.

"Well what are you doing this weekend? Let me take you out and I promise I'll stop asking while we're working." I prepare for Mika to verbally lash out at him but when she says okay, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was pissed.

Now is my time to shine, I enter the boardroom and all attention is immediately on me, but my attention is on the caramel skinned goddess in front of me. She looks at me as if she's excited to see me, the sudden restriction on my pants says that I'm excited to see her as well. Her doe eyes, the way her lips naturally have a slight pout, the curls cascading down her shoulders has me speechless.

"Mr. York?" Tyson that prick questions

"What do you need?" I sharply reply back.

"I was asking if you'd like to take a quick look at how far we've gotten with the new advertisements." I must have been too distracted by this beauty in front of me to hear him earlier. She's really throwing me off.

"Yes, prepare everything I'll be back in 15 minutes, Mika a word in my office please." I see a small smile tug at her lips before she stands to follow me out of the boardroom. She's dressed in a pale yellow dress that ends right before her knees that has long sleeves. Looks like she took my advice on clothing after all.