Dwarf King

Rimuru decided to name all 150,00 of the Orcs and I was training with Hakurou. Needless to say naming the Orcs took a while. On the day the Jura Forest Alliance was established, we had to find a good idea on how we could feed 150,000 starving Orcs.

Rimuru: Anyone have a good idea!?

Treyni: I think I'll be of use in this matter

Rimuru: Do you have an idea?

Treyni: Yes. The Treant race under my protection are also participants of the alliance. They can supply you with provisions from the forest. We will require some help to transport the food, though

Benimaru: Then, I will take command of transporting the rations. May I rely on the Tempest Wolves?

Rimuru: Ranga

Ranga peeked out of Rimuru's shadow.

Ranga: My comrades are waiting outside. Please make use of them as you wish.

Rimuru: Huh? You're not going with them?

Ranga: I will stay by Rimuru's side

Y/N: You really expected this spoiled puppy to leave your side?

Rimuru: No, but I had to try.

Benimaru: I'll be taking my leave.

Rimuru: Just in case, is there anyone who's about to starve to death?

Orc: With the death of our king, the effects of Starved is slowly wearing off. It is only a matter of time before those with low vitality begin to collapse

Y/N: Umm, Treyni before Rimuru names all the Orcs what do I do as his right hand man?

Treyni: Well when Rimuru leaves the city for a while you take his place as the leader and if he dies in battle you have to take his place.

Y/N: M-me? I'm just a guy who doesn't even have any fighting skills.

Hakurou: Well then, I'll teach you the ways of the sword. Come with me.

Y/N: Uh, okay.

(Timeskip)

Its been a month since I reincarnated in this world. Since then the most I've done is sword training with Hakurou.

Hakurou: Y/N there is an armed group of people that are coming straight towards us. Let's see who it is.

Y/N: Ok Sir.

We headed out of the town to see Rimuru and Kaijin staring at Pegasi riders.

Y/N: Who are they?

I asked Rimuru pointing at them.

Rimuru: Let Kaijin explain.

Kaijin: They're Pegasus Knights. It's been a while... King Gazel

Kaijin then bowed towards the man that was called King Gazel.

King Gazel: It has Kaijin. You as well slime.

Rimuru: You still remember me?

Y/N: No-one can forget someone like you, you're just to weird.

Rimuru: Thanks, but I didn't ask for your opinion.

Kaijin: My King, what brings you here today?

King Gazel: Not much, just to learn the true nature of this slime. Today, I don't come as a king but as an individual, so spare me the formalities. Otherwise I'd never be able to go out on a stroll.

Everyone of Rimuru's followers was on edge so was I. This was the first time I met something as close to a human that wasn't on my side.

Rimuru: Ah, it's not like we're in the middle of a trial or anything so, it should be fine if I say something right?