Information

It's been a couple days since Milim moved here. She's been fitting in well with everyone and somehow hasn't beaten anyone to death yet. I looked over in time to see a big tornado flame thing disappear.

Y/N: What the hell was that?

I asked myself while running to the place it occurred. I saw Rimuru landing, probably just getting to the scene like me.

Y/N and Rimuru: Souei, What happened here?

Soui: I'm sorry that I didn't contact the both of you earlier. Intruders set off our alarm, and we spotted a couple of demons where it went off. The moment Rigurd replied to what looked like the leader...

Rimuru: Rigurd, are you alright.

Rigurd got up and half of his face was muscle.

Rigurd: What are you talking about? This is nothing to worry about.

Y/N: If it's nothing to worry about then where the hell is half your face?

Rigurd brushed off my question as if it meant nothing to him.

Rimuru: The guy who did this—

I turned around to see a guy who looked like the demons leader and... of course Milim.

Shuna: Rimuru... I'm so sorry Milim flew out the door the moment she noticed the invaders...

Rimuru: Well, I doubt anyone can catch Milim at full speed.

Milim spun around and noticed me and Rimuru.

Milim: Ooh! Y/N! Rimuru! They were looking down on us, so I dished out some proper punishment!

Rigurd: She was shielding me. Please don't go hard on her.

Souei:...They claimed to be Demon Lord Karion's underlings. If those words stand true, we risk ruining Karion's impression of us.

Rimuru: Didn't we promise that you wouldn't run wild without my permission?

Milim: Ah!? This... This isn't what it looks like! They aren't citizens of this city, so I did nothing wrong! Right!? Y-Y/N back me up here!!

Y/N: Sorry Melon, you're on your own.

Milim: Ah! You're a backstabber you said you'd help me.

Y/N: I never said that. You must be imagining things.

I said looking at Milim. She had a defeated look on her face and turned back to Rimuru.

Rimuru: Wrong. Well I'll let you off the hook by taking your lunch this time.

Milim: That's cruel. That's too cruel!

She said crying and shouting at Rimuru. She then went to the Demons's leader ready to punch him again

Milim: Damn it! It's all this guy's fault. I guess one hit wasn't enough...

Rimuru: HoldupHoldupHoldup. Let's swap locations. I'm curious as to what they have to say.

The pillar of fire that erupted was the demon's technique, Exploding Fist. It was being directed into the sky by Milim's aura.

(Timeskip)

After the interrogation the demon who was known as Forbio left abruptly.

Rimuru: All right Milim, I'd like to ask you about Demon Lord Karion.

Milim: That's something I can't even tell you. We promised each other wouldn't get in each other's way.

Rimuru: Was it a promise with only Karion? Or perhaps were there other Demon Lords as well?

Milim: No, that's...

Rimuru: So you won't tell us? I thought we were besties too.

Damn. I can't believe he pulled me into his bribery.

Rimuru: You see, I might get in their way without knowing.

Milim: But... Besties...

Rimuru: I know I'll make a weapon just for you. As proof of our friendship.

Milim: Besties are the best! Ask away!

Rimuru: Yay! Let's begin!

And with that Rimuru had bribed a Demon Lord.

(Timeskip)

After Rimuru had squeezed all the information he could from Milim. She fell asleep and used him as a pillow. However along with Milim came a violent wind that could engulf Rimuru's country.