The Siblings

Rimuru: Hey, Y/N there's something happening back at our town

Y/N:...And you want me to check it out?

Rimuru: I can't leave these kids to die and you seem like you don't like them.

Y/N: They're humans I don't make exceptions for the young or the elderly.

Rimuru: Well, then. Y/N, Ranga will transport you back to the city.

Ranga jumped out of Rimuru's shadow.

Ranga: We must not waste any time.

(Timeskip)

Ranga: Well here we are. Sorry I cannot help you but I must return to my master.

Y/N: You're a suck up you know that!

As Ranga left, Gobta crawled up to me.

Y/N: What happened Gobta?

Gobta: A-a girl came to the city and started randomly beating us up. W-when I got there I never stood a chance a-and she said s-she was looking for a guy called Y/N.

Y/N: Crap. Where is she now.

Gobta: In the field where you first met Demon Lord Milim.

(Timeskip)

After I got my sword I went to crater that Milim left when she visited. And she was in the middle when I made it there.

Y/N: Oh, come on! I didn't need this!

S/N: Hello dear brother of mine.

Y/N: Hey, you asshole.

S/N: I'm offended. Why did you call me that?

Y/N: You left me to our parents! They're pieces of crap! You were the only person who I thought that I could rely on then you died and left me!

S/N's face was full of grief as if she was sad for all she put me through.

S/N: I'm sorry Y/N! At the time I thought it was a good idea and when I came back to life I realised how wrong I was.

Y/N: Well back then I would've accepted your apology but now I can't believe a word you say.

S/N: I did all this for you Y/N! To show you that you have a sister to depend on!

She started lashing out on me. All her anger she had kept in all those years was all thrown on me.

Y/N: So what killing innocent monsters isn't the way for me to notice you. Instead this tells me that you're more of a monster than the actual monsters are.

S/N: How dare you call me that! They are the monsters! They deserve to die!

Y/N: No they don't. You know why? Its because even though they are monsters they made a civilisation and aren't hurting anyone.

S/N: I don't care! Monsters don't deserve to live! I'll kill all of them so you have no one to turn to except me!

Well, this turned out more worse than I thought.

Y/N: Umm... Breathe in and out and think happy thoughts.

S/N: My only happy thoughts are with you! My friends abandoned me because of who much I loved my brother and you're the only one I have! So why? Why aren't you returning my love!?

Y/N: Don't do this. Don't go over that edge.

Even though I told her not to go over she was already gone. She threw magic at me and it tore through my chest.

S/N: I'm sorry... If I can't have you then no one can!

I started to lose consciousness, as the blood left my body. This could be a good to give up...

...But my body refused.

I stood up, and the gaping hole in my body started filling itself in.

S/N: W-what are you? How are you alive?

S/N was taken aback by me being alive. So was I to be honest, but I now have the power to stop her.

Y/N: Heh... You better be ready or else you're gonna have a bad time.

S/N's face was full of terror and she turned around and ran for her life.

Y/N: Guess that's that... huh?

I said as I lost consciousness.