S/N L/N

Rimuru: Okay lets see if we can beat Charybdis.

Y/N: Since this is thing way more powerful than I can handle I'm not fighting it. Any objections?

No one objected to what I said and Rimuru called Milim over because she looked like she was gonna to cry

Rimuru: Just trust me Milim! I can handle this.

I laid against a tree and drifted asleep.

(Dream)
I was just finishing cleaning up the house when my sister approached me.

S/N: Y/N a-are you okay?

Y/N:...I'm fine...

S/N: Are you sure? I can tell Mum and Dad to be nicer to you

I recoiled at the thought of my sister asking my parents to be nicer to me and them thinking I forced her to say that and beating me up for that.

Y/N: N-no don't tell them.

D/N: What are you doing talking to our pride and joy you waste of space?

M/N: Go and do our laundry, now!

I nodded and ran out of the room.

As I was doing the laundry S/N walked in.

Y/N: L-leave me alone!

S/N: Aww... I can't leave you alone.

Y/N: W-why?

S/N: We're always going to be together until one of us dies.

Y/N: I-I need to do my work by they shout at me.

S/N: This must be really hard on you, since Mum and Dad only look at me. So I'll help you, by disappearing.

(Dream End)

After that my sister just disappeared into thin air. A week after that they found her body and declared her dead. That's when hell descended upon me.

(Timeskip)
A few days after Charybdis was beaten. Milim went back to see the other Demon Lords.

Rimuru: Hey Y/N I'm going to Ingracia.

Y/N: What's Ingracia?

Rimuru: It's a city where a friend of mine has something that they regret.

Y/N: Yeah, I'll go.

We headed towards a guild to become adventurers to get guild cards, which should help us enter their city.

Guild Lady: Register with the guild? That mask... I understand you look up to the hero. But isn't it a bit too early for you? And you, you look dead inside so why are you taking up adventuring?

Y/N:...I have my own reasons...

Eren: Don't say that. Despite how she looks, the three of us don't stand a chance against her.

(Timeskip)

We managed to get into the city, and when we entered I saw some slave traders.

Y/N: What. The. Hell.

Rimuru: I don't know, but we shouldn't worry

We walked a bit further and something caught my eye.

Y/N: Okay, then what the hell is this?

I said pointing to a wanted poster. It showed a girl with the name of S/N L/N with a bounty of 69 billion.

Rimuru: It's a wanted poster... with your sister on it? I didn't even know you had a sister.

Y/N: I didn't know she reincarnated into this world. But she isn't my sister anymore, I cut my ties with my family when I decided to die.

Rimuru:...well that's deep.

After that Rimuru became a teacher and I became the teaching assistant for Rimuru. That's how I learned S/N was in this world and how I became a teaching assistant.