Full Synopsis

"What are you doing?" Shisui shook his head at her with an amused smile on his face. "You're just going to give up, like that?"

She collapsed to her knees, staring at the man in front of her as tears stained her cheeks.

"You're not done, but when you are, come back."

...

She couldn't do it.

Her ears rang heavily as the world span around her. She was going to disappoint him again. Was that all she was really good at?

"Izuna." It was Rin. Izuna let her head fall to the ground harshly, unable to support herself. Rin's hand reached out for Izuna's, guiding it to her wounds. But Rin didn't understand. Ever since she died on her, she hadn't been able to do medical ninjutsu. Her blood always covered her hands. "You can do it, Izuna. I promise."

How could Rin understand?

...

"I can't let you do this." Kakashi's shoulders hunched over, threatening her. She was his sister, and he was her brother, but on a battlefield where they were on opposite sides, did it matter at all?

She couldn't let him do this either.

She couldn't let him stay alive.

She was going to kill him.

Just like he tried to kill her all those years ago.

...

"Izuna, you cute, adorable baby..." Blood dripped down Obito's chin as his lips twitched up into a painful smile.

She merely grinned at her brother, tears escaping her eyes despite the smile, dripping onto the battlefield ground along with his blood.

...

A/N:

Hello and welcome to my fanfic!! Thank you for reading. The story will start when Izuna is 8--almost 9--years old. This is a ShisuixOc fanfic, where the Oc is Obito's sister. Don't forget to add this to your library and comment!

--Author-chan out