chapter one

It's my first day here at this place. Im so scared that the people here will almost hate me as much as my parents. My parents left me at this orphanage that im standing in front of. My parents already drove away, but im just standing here, waiting for my feet to move. Im too scared I dont want to do this! As soon as I decided to give up to go live on the street a man walks up to me.

"Are u okay? Please come inside."

I followed him inside. This man looked so kind, he was an older man with glasses and gray hair. He leads me inside and tells me to wait in one of the chairs in what looks like the living room area. I sit waiting for him to come back out. I realized I forgot to give him my birth certificate and information my so called mother threw at me when she drove away. The man comes back out and I give him the envelope.

"Ah yes thank you miss...(y/n)," the man continues, "If you're wondering my name is Watari and im helping out for a little while. We are short roomed at the moment, but I know two boys who would be happy to share a room with you."

'Oh geez' I thought to myself 'how old are they? Are they going to gang rape me or something?' Watari starts leading me to my room. I can just feel that something will go wrong.